• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
acid.

discuss.

LOL
They used to think that acid could be used to get information out of CIA agents. The bad guys could give them acid, and scare the poop out of them until they told the truth. So in the 1950s the US government would give CIA agents to take acid and then make them have bad trips so they would get used to it.

Well, this entire weed debate was a byproduct of his trolling, so you've gotta give him SOME credit.
I don't get it. Why does everyone in IL call me a troll?

Also, why does it say that I'm a moderator? I don't get it lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I agree. 64 is obviously the best out of the the three non-mod games.

Brawl- is the best mod because it's like 64 in terms of hit and shield stun, but has more characters.
Clearly Melee is the worst of the 3. Who wants to deal with balance of Yomi? In Brawl Rock sucks, and in 64 Paper sucks. That's the way fighting games were meant to be made, highly offensive or highly defensive, anything inbetween cannot be competetive. ;)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
sorry I just hate it when Melee people just blatantly say Brawl sucks
Not like I started with the game or anything. It's not like I'm some elitist who only plays Melee. It's just when compared to all other Smash games (including Brawl+ and Brawl-) then I can truthfully say, Brawl sucks. :laugh:

Also wtf? no one cared about my Melee **** comment. :(

Pete434

Smash Cadet
Not like I started with the game or anything. It's not like I'm some elitist who only plays Melee. It's just when compared to all other Smash games (including Brawl+ and Brawl-) then I can truthfully say, Brawl sucks. :laugh:

Also wtf? no one cared about my Melee **** comment. :(
It's just that it annoyes me that you never see Brawl players bashing Melee. It's always the other way around

dj asakura

Smash Ace
There needs to be more Brawl in the Bloomington-Normal, Peoria, Champagne area of IL, haha. Until May, and then it should all be in the Chicago suburbs.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Brawl players don't bash melée because it's actually a good game. If you enjoy playing brawl it's because
A. You suck
B. You win money

That's why everyone around my skill level quits, because were good enough to realize how terrible brawl is, but not good enough to win a significant amount of cash. If you're playing brawl for any reason besides winning money, you're a ******

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Brawl players don't bash melée because it's actually a good game. If you enjoy playing brawl it's because
A. You suck
B. You win money

That's why everyone around my skill level quits, because were good enough to realize how terrible brawl is, but not good enough to win a significant amount of cash. If you're playing brawl for any reason besides winning money, you're a ******

Pete434

Smash Cadet
A. You suck
B. You win money

Ummm a game doesn't have to be fast paced to be good...

The biggest ******* are the followers like you who only say Brawl is bad because everyone else does it.

Edit: I'm most likely just going to stop arguing from here on out. I only know like 5 of you in the community. It just irritates me to see Brawl bashers bashing the game cause they think they're cool or something

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It's just that it annoyes me that you never see Brawl players bashing Melee. It's always the other way around
I'm not saying Brawl is bad, just that Melee is better. There are plenty of games not nearly as good as Brawl, especially in the fighting game department.
A. You suck
B. You win money

Deez you suck. Brawl can actually be really fun if no one tries really hard to time each other out.:laugh:
Rofl Deez Stfu. Just bc you don't enjoy the game doesn't mean everyone else either plays for money or suck.
You make money. Deez's argument makes you irrelevant... jk.
Ummm a game doesn't have to be fast paced to be good...

The biggest ******* are the followers like you who only say Brawl is bad because everyone else does it.

Edit: I'm most likely just going to stop arguing from here on out. I only know like 5 of you in the community. It just irritates me to see Brawl bashers bashing the game cause they think they're cool or something
Point taken on the speed, but it also helps to have to do more than press b a lot of times and run from your opponent to win.

I actually agree with your second point. People who jump on bandwagons are stupid.

Go to more stuff. Everyone is cool in the community around IL... except me... I am a **** online.

ook

Smash Lord
yeah, melee was ok... but Brawl is everything I ever hoped a Smash Bros game would be.

I loooooooooooooooooooooove it.

the speed of 64, the characters and stages of melee, plus a whole bunch more. And less stun. Perfect

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
yeah, melee was ok... but Brawl is everything I ever hoped a Smash Bros game would be.

I loooooooooooooooooooooove it.

the speed of 64, the characters and stages of melee, plus a whole bunch more. And less stun. Perfect
And like half of the cast has an infinite CG on donkey kong

yes, half... the rest haven't been discovered yet

Top Bottom