• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
If he can afford to spend a few weeks visiting the US from Italy then he can probably afford an Amtrak ride to a to a smashfest and a tournament. Jussayin

Or maybe the lazy ****s from MO can actually come to one of our tournaments and maybe pick him up along the way.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been to a tourney in forever, but I have gotten better. When is the next one?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If Madison says no to having a tournament I'll drive people down there to Cinci.

Also Zwarm, I'll like to hear the details in person. :bee:

ook

Smash Lord
Kennispam is not in love with Inui. Inui is in love with Kennispam, and Kenni only puts up with it because no one has ever loved him before. :c

get it right

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Kennispam is not in love with Inui. Inui is in love with Kennispam, and Kenni only puts up with it because no one has ever loved him before. :c

get it right
dead

and by dead I mean kennispam is dead, because ook slayed him

On a separate note...who wants to go see The Hunger Games this friday? I know a few of you have read the books

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
dead

and by dead I mean kennispam is dead, because ook slayed him

On a separate note...who wants to go see The Hunger Games this friday? I know a few of you have read the books

I'm totally down for it - I was already planning on it too. The question is: when and where? My original plan was the imax at navy pier ;o

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Hey why not. I've never been to navy pier for a movie.

I can't speak for diego but he liked the books and I'm pretty sure he wants to see the movie too, and we're both off work friday and saturday. I bet he can drag the twins along too, since he borrowed the books from them lol.

Akashi

Smash Lord
sounds awesome :D, when I get home from work (@4), I'll make sure we don't have to reserve tickets, or something.
Edit: you're also more than welcome to hang out at mel's place afterwards - we haven't played smash in awhile!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have work off Friday, but I never read the books. I would probably still go see the movie though, Walgreens commercials keep telling me the main girl is the hottest actress in one of the magazines we sell.

Yes, we actually play commercials in the store talking about hot girls.

Either way, let me know what the plan is! And I would def be down for some Smash afterward.

Scythe

Smash Master
Hey why not. I've never been to navy pier for a movie.

I can't speak for diego but he liked the books and I'm pretty sure he wants to see the movie too, and we're both off work friday and saturday. I bet he can drag the twins along too, since he borrowed the books from them lol.

already seeing it with our group of friends at our local theater : /

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah sorry buddy, we already have plans to see it. Should be a great movie though. The first book was the best one, so hopefully the movie follows the same path.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
mad.

I actually think the main actress isn't really hot at all...which is fine because she's not supposed to be in the books.

But yeah mike come see it with us. Also Ook if you're off of work on Sat then I have no problems seeing it then, if that works for everyone else.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Nah just go Saturday, I'm not serious enough about going for you guys to change the plans completely, I'll just go to Kirk's Friday instead. :3

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
there are no plans yet lol.

Kirk hasn't decided if he's hosting anything yet on friday, but he probably will because he's Kirk. So if he does then IMO we should see the movie saturday. Especially since we never see Ook anymore.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
My plans are to go to Kirk's, and he gave me the okay. I'm bringing Klappy and possibly Kyle with me (if he answers me texts) and Kirk even told me he hopes more people join in, so join in people!

ook

Smash Lord
Well I'm working saturday night too so I won't be able to go to the movie anyway.
But I'll try to make it to kirks for at least a little bit. And then again if people are still there at 2:30 am... like they used to be... back in the good ol days....

Top Bottom