• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
well if it's kirk he would probably be way before us, i think he would on your way. Not sure how out of your way legan is.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
DLA can just get picked up at Sago's along with Legan since DLA is close to Sago. Then Me/Scythe

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
i'm like 45 mins away from sago lol. He's really far out of the way. I talked to legan and he said he's gonna try to find a way to get to 90, like by metra or something. Cuz if RR had to stop at Sago's then it would waste like an hour.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Guess it's Legan then.

Yeah plan for 5 PM at the metro or whenever Kain get done playing ball etc.

Also still need to work out that hotel stuff, if someone could set that up I would pay them back currently got irl drama I'm sorting out...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Best of luck guys in Ohio!

I'll probably be seeing some of you at ACen, since I'll be in Ohio next weekend for other events.

At least I'll see those that enter the Brawl tourney at ACen. ;D

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
if both of you want to meet at union station instead of harlem then that would be a tiny bit easier. They're both right off of 90 though don't spend train money if you don't have to. It's easy to pick you up from both.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Blue Line to Jackson, Brown Line to Quincy, walk to Union Station.

Or just Blue Line to Jackson and walk to Union, it's only about a half an hour walk or so. I always just followed the Brown Line tracks to find my way there when I did that.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
So any idea on when the next Don't Blink will be?
Mike said May 5th was better than anything in April, so that's the next date. Putting it up today.

The CoD venue is pretty much ravaged of seating/tables, it just keeps getting worse and worse. There is a new arcade opening up about 10 minutes from me though in a month, and I am going to get in contact with the owner about hosting there. Think more like Arcade Legacy from Revenge instead of Nickel City, but we would be using party rooms or something like Nickel City. Basically it's bigger and has better arcade cabinets.

Top Bottom