• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Box's sig does suck only because there's a random "[/url]" there for no reason. Fix that typo!

And I'm going to eat your White Sox t-shirt Z-z-z-z-z-zwarm if you don't stop using ICs and start using ROBert again.
Nevermind I'm going to eat it anyways because **** the White Sox. But still, I'm going to troll you and the ROBert boards extra hard if you give up ROBert.

iMad.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I feed off of the hate and naivety. Keep it up Deez, BOX, Jared.

P.S.- **** YOU JARED YOU MOTHA****A EATING MY GOD **** RED VINES GFHSRGIOFRDSHGIDSFHGFDSN.

Dajayman

There was only two Red Vines left and I only ate one of them! And it made my 7up delicious because I was using it as a straw!!! Then the bottom part that was in the can eventually disintegrated into the 7up and made it even more delicious!!! I had a ****ing sugar high that night. :colorful:

You know how awesome it is listening to Lady Gaga on a sugar high? :3

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I don't think I can anymore. I got a full time job at Walmart. Mon-Fri, 8a-5p. I'm off on weekends though, so when I get some cash I'll start hitting up tournaments again.

Dajayman

I am making it official. Smashfest at my place the night before DB (this Friday). Inform me if you are coming so I know how many people will be showing.

Address:
7719 W. Balmoral Ave.
Google map this for directions.

I live nearby the I-90 and the Harlem blue line station (one closest to O'Hare).

I'll allow drinking but smoking must be done outside my house.

Dajayman

Troll mode DLA. :colorful:
If Lady Gaga is a guy than I'm gay.

Sorry in advance but I decided to cancel this smashfest I was going to have. My friend is leaving Saturday morning to go back to San Jose, California so we're going to party hardy one last night on Friday.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I think "Lady" Gaga is overcompensating BIG time.

Who expects the crazy ***** wearing all of the crazy-*** dresses to actually be a man? One of the straightest, ugliest men to ever exist.

Mr. Gaga too good. Actually Mr. Gaga doesn't fit... I think it would be more along the lines of

LORD GAGA

Oro?!

Smash Hero
DLA, Jared has a fetish for little boys dressed in nun outfits(Bridget), what makes you think he wouldn't want to bone Lord Gaga?

Jared, FLCL>Cowboy Bebop> All anime. I rate every anime on a scale of Pokemon--------->Cowboy Bebop, but FLCL is a step above. Too bad nothing has ever reached FLCL/Cowboy Bebop level.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I rate every anime on a scale of Pokemon--------->Cowboy Bebop, but FLCL is a step above.
Best anime scale ever.

And what's FLCL? I don't watch a lot of anime, so these acronyms confuse me. :colorful:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
gamemasterdevil is Kappy's alter ego that trolls everyone.

And OMG that anime sounds to be complete and total sex.

Top Bottom