• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hmm this PR update is interesting... though I'm not sure why Kain is so low. Also, Dajayman should be like 4 spots lower.

....And WHY the **** is Oro higher than me! :mad:

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Lol, I predicted my ranking as 8th, just never posted any predictions on here =p

List looks pretty accurate to me, except I've never seen Chewyy or Ripple play besides in video so I can't really say for them.

I'll be stepping it up though, gonna do even better next season :D

Edit: Oh yeah, and this better be DK themed, and I better get Lanky, or else I'll be mad D:

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah the picture is going to be done a little later. We still need to find someone that can do it bc I don't have photoshop anymore :(. Bo you think you can do a PR picture?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
hmm... interesting... 2 people i've never heard of before. Oh wellz hopefully i can get back on the rankings. ;P

ook

Smash Lord
Well... we decided that while DLA is pretty good, he didn't really do anything this season to deserve a spot on the PR. So he goes on the honorable mentions.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
inb4 DLA rage.

edit:

I kinda don't agree with list at least with certain people. I haven't seen 7f0, ripple, chewwy, and although I bet they are good isn't it if they are inactive for like two tournaments.. they aren't ranked or w/e? "Confused"

I think Meneil and DLA deserve a spot (I mean they participate regularly after all) so I would think it would make most sense.

PS.

Bo you seriously quitting? :o it's a shame bro. (Pit/Metaknight dude)

Ps2 - I am also new to community, so I am obvious scrub but above is just my opinion from tournament/smashfest experience.

Quik17

Smash Ace
edit:

I kinda don't agree with list at least with certain people. I haven't seen 7f0, ripple, chewwy, and although I bet they are good isn't it if they are inactive for like two tournaments.. they aren't ranked or w/e? "Confused"
If you don't go to 2 or more tournies in a current season then you are inactive. All those players have been to 2 or 3 tournies these last 3 months and have done a great job so they are on this list. Just becasue you haven't seen them doesn't mean they weren't at any tournies. Chewyy even beat the current best player in the midwest in bracket.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Quik should have rather highlighted the sentence after the one he did highlight. Since that one makes more sense to highlight. =p

Btw, anyone outside or having a chance to go outside should go out tonight and check out the meteor shower going on tonight from dusk til dawn. You will be seen stars fall from the sky, probably not as bad as DLA falling off the PR list, but you'll enjoy it none the less. ^_^

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Quik should have rather highlighted the sentence after the one he did highlight. Since that one makes more sense to highlight. =p

Btw, anyone outside or having a chance to go outside should go out tonight and check out the meteor shower going on tonight from dusk til dawn. You will be seen stars fall from the sky, probably not as bad as DLA falling off the PR list, but you'll enjoy it none the less. ^_^
Loled at the end...neways so who is meeting at kirks in the morning on saturday? n wut time do u all plan on leaving to IND?

Top Bottom