• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quik17

Smash Ace
Yah I can take Kain. Is he going? Kain if you're going I'm picking you guys up at the Harlem blue line stop!
i'll tell you guys what time tomorrow

Edit: This is Arty :awesome:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Someone text Kain and make sure that nukka goes with Arty

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Why does everyone love my burrito so much!? Sorry, but you have to be in AURORA to get the free burrito.

Buuuuut, because apparently Aurora sucks, guess I'm treating some other people. Unless you get to me fast enough!

I'll just buy another L4D2 jerk.

Kirk

Smash Champion
How can you POSSIBLY be THAT reluctant to giving ME...the most AWESOME person EVER...a ride to a QUAINT little smashfest!?

Don't go wasting that PIMPIN' library DOUGH, YO!

POSSIBLY THAT ME AWESOME EVER QUAINT PIMPIN' DO YO!

mista-sprinkles

Smash Cadet
How you guys doin..
So here's the deal, I just moved to Chicago from SoCal.
I'm a melee player but Oro recommended i stop by here and play some brawl with you guys.
I'm going to DePaul right now and living at the Lincoln Park campus.
Get back to me on details of when you guys play, it would be tight to meet up with some of you.

Thanks, hope to see some of you soon.

Arty

Smash Lord
Okay, so for now, I'm picking you up Jared at about 5 or a little before then. Right now I'm not gonna stop by the train station bc Kain hasn't said anything.

I'll check back with this thread later though if anything changes.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Why doesn't anyone ever moved to southern IL? It's much prettier here than in Chicago.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Garden of the Gods and Ferne Clyffe are pretty nice. Giant City is near Carbondale and is pretty nice too Chewwy. The spillway is fairly close as well, but it hasn't rained enough lately.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Means he's been here for 10 years apparently. *Shrug*
I dunno, both sound pretty fun =D

My weekend (save friday) so far:
Working on my main computer trying to get a driver to activate so I can install Comcast high speed internet. Total work time: 23 hours.
I could scream right now. If anyone is amazing with computers, my cries for help are now being vocalized. HELP!!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sothe sucks. Let's BB on XBL please. I got Sveet/Loosh/Jayford to say that they would play.

DeBrawlers should play with mista-sprinkles in the game labs or something. :bee:

Top Bottom