• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Southern IL is cows. My family owns 80 moo cows. weee

also. I'll start being at Chicago tournaments when I have a 3+ day break from school. It's only $32 round trip on Amtrek.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Sago, if we ever team again and we win, you gotta do that dance as a celebration

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
North IL> cornfields, I mean South IL. :awesome:
Southern IL? You mean like, Joliet?
The more north you get, the more awesome you are.

:awesome:
Those are places in Southern IL? It sounds like some sort of ancient, primitive civilization.... oh wait
Haven't you learned yet Zozefup that anything south of Chicago is southern Illinois?
Haven't you learned yet Zozefup that anything south of Chicago is southern Illinois?
^^^ You 4 are terrible people
Southern IL is cows. My family owns 80 moo cows.
^now this I could believe
I dont think im going. If i do it will be very last minute.

Zoze reminds me of kennispam.

Check out this vid i made yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPu9pRsuMqY
+1 subscriber
Sago, if we ever team again and we win, you gotta do that dance as a celebration
yeah, please
LOL that dance is hellarious and amazingg man i wish i had mad rhythm like that lmao
i'm glad you don't, I've seen you try and do some strange things on top of swivel chairs :S

Also to chewyy: ffs let's play brawl some time

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Watch as Kain becomes number 1 on this list.
This post told of things to come. The dream has been realized.:awesome:

P.S.- In the first 7 months of this thread, only 13 pages were there, and then I posted. 8 months later, there's 153 pages... da ****... Read from page like 27 to 31, classic Zozefup. :laugh:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Oro you forget that I discovered this thread late, so you're not the reason that the thead's activity grew.

It's because I'm the best eva!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I think I might be going to Dallas, actually. My friend offered to drive me and have us stay at his grandma's place in Texas, so I would only have to pay for the entry fee and probably food. :)

King~

Smash Champion
i already have my plane ticket to dallas, apprently alex strife found some from here to there for 195 which is 30 cheaper than what i paid fml

norm i may be up for indiana, how much would you want for gas?

chewyy

Smash Ace
^^^ You 4 are terrible people

^now this I could believe

+1 subscriber

yeah, please

i'm glad you don't, I've seen you try and do some strange things on top of swivel chairs :S

Also to chewyy: ffs let's play brawl some time
Next time I'm in Springfield, we'll play for sure. Also, I have xbox live if you want to add me (You have it, iirc)

Gamertag: Chewyy
(Big surprise there, right?)

Top Bottom