• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I concur with TWSS! Everyone needs to get on Skype and play this game with us.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
uh oh kain goin' in?

btw i'll raise our MM to $5 since i have a means of income now

whenever i see you next we'll play. i think i'll lose but it'll be fun =)
Just trash talk to hype up our next match...Infern is cool he knows i'm messing....or am i?:cool:

And sure...whenever that is XD

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I am now it'll be in the next update as long I stay playing like this. But i been sucking lately soooooooooo...

Or if Arty starts putting a **** train on me

Arty

Smash Lord
So guys, remember that one time I 3 stocked your #1?
I was hoping for a rematch at our last tourney, but you were busy getting like last place and losin to ROBs!

Also I kind wanted to go to Indiana, but it turns out it's like 5 hours away :urg:
Idk probably don't want to go anymore.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I was hoping for a rematch at our last tourney, but you were busy getting like last place and losin to ROBs!

Also I kind wanted to go to Indiana, but it turns out it's like 5 hours away :urg:
Idk probably don't want to go anymore.
Psh, no one loses to ROB's, I don't believe you!

Top Bottom