• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Pit is actually gay, and probably only high tier in annoying. Putting not gay after your post makes me question whether you are gay or not more than if it wasn't there though... :awesome:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Sothe, I'm more hated than you are, now. Trufax :(
Is this even possible!? What did you DO!? You had to have done something to make people hate you more than me!

Oh, and Dajayman, nothing says Pit more than "AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Is this gonna be updated soon?

I wanna see Kain rise to the top. :bee:
Every 5 tournaments. There have been... 2? Since 8-12.

Pit only goes "AYAYAYA!" with his sideb. If Pit has Japanese voice, he'd be 2nd only to Sonic.
One of the minus twins plays Pit, and he uses the *** voices. Originally, I didn't like Pit, but then I went "What is wrong with his everything?"

He's the metaknight of annoying. Hands down.

And apparently the first 3 letters of japanese is censored. Lol.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
This thread went downhill fast. I blame Kappy.
See, Sothe? Everyone hates me more than you! All I did was Hup Cancel and I instantly became more hated than you are :(

But I'll redeem myself this weekend with some hardcore trolling! :colorful:

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
If I drove up to champaign & met up with chewyy, and then arrived at the smashfest, could we be housed for the tournament the next day?

(or something)

I really need to go to another tournament lol

ook

Smash Lord
Yeah it's just friday, it says november 5-6 because people stay until like 8 am. But there's no real "tournament" happening the day after. It's just a smashfest

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
well, that's what I get for jumping between tabs in a rush

if there's a (real) tournament coming up though, could we crash at somebody's home at some point to get there and back without driving through the night like last time? I'd like to go to the smashfest, but it seems kinda like a waste, y'know?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
well, that's what I get for jumping between tabs in a rush

if there's a (real) tournament coming up though, could we crash at somebody's home at some point to get there and back without driving through the night like last time? I'd like to go to the smashfest, but it seems kinda like a waste, y'know?
The next tournament is the one on the 30th kinda close on the border of WI/IL I believe? You could try for that one, idk of any others after that one

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
f

I love the WI guys(Chicago peeps are alright too ;) ), but man, 4 hour drives there and back suck

Also, if you mean October 30th, I wouldn't be able to. Anything in mid-Nov.-December?

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
DePaul is expensive .-.;

Also I am not gay Oro.

(not gay)

Edit: Oro would it be ok if you could give me a ride to Kirk's smashfest please?

Top Bottom