• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Put me on the PR for kicks guys =)
Didn't we leave DLA off the last one (temporarily) for that same reason?

What's fleedle deedle even mean lol

(and afaik, we're not planning on hosting anything in the near future... if we Ripple can organize some awesome smashfest, maybe we'd have a reason for you guys to come visit)

Yeah!, organize something so I can travel and meet Amby and then beat our whole PR out of excitement, having met Amby & all.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
kyle answer my **** texts you sexy beast
God ****it yes you still have a spot! Not sure what the plans are before hand though. Do you have class Friday at all? We got housing from Money's hot cousin that lives like 10 minutes from the venue if we decide to go up Friday night.

Scythe

Smash Master
God ****it yes you still have a spot! Not sure what the plans are before hand though. Do you have class Friday at all? We got housing from Money's hot cousin that lives like 10 minutes from the venue if we decide to go up Friday night.
I have class on Friday from 9 am to 12. So I should be fine unless you guys plan on going early friday.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Braid is amazing. Kappy, Zwarm, and I tried to figure out the first boss and we took a good 30 minutes before we FINALLY figured out the simple answer to it: reverse time. XD

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm pretty sure Dark Kakashi said he wanted to drive? Oh and dibs BTW

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Pretty sure DK's car is gonna be full or he's going for other reasons other than the tourny alone

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I wish I could go to Brainshock :( I'm gonna be in Cedar Rapids in IO that weekend, too! **** family johns! LOL.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'd say let's go with Arty but F-Zero's only fit one person so were ****ed good luck Arty!

Scythe

Smash Master
God **** Arthur wouldn't spend the extra 20 mil credits for the 4 seater.

CHEAPSKATE

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY

335 High Point Ct., Roselle, IL 60172

(630)582-3767 = my home phone. Cell phone still isn't working :(

Come whenever... noon at the earliest

Scythe

Smash Master
SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY

335 High Point Ct., Roselle, IL 60172

(630)582-3767 = my home phone. Cell phone still isn't working :(

Come whenever... noon at the earliest
Hmm not sure if i'll be going.....ORO WHAT"S GOING ON

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
there's also Geek til Dawn that day... it was kinda fun last year, but there was only one Smash setup and like 20 scrubs trying to play it. So it was pretty lame from a Smash perspective.

Top Bottom