• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I think Sago's taking him now Ryu.

Also I'm curious about the PR's too, we updating them soon?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Arty pretty much disappeared even though we all gave our opinions in the BRoom, so I'm not really sure what's going on with the update yet.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
It'll be three months tomorrow, but there was talk of waiting until after the IA tournament, and also there was talk of only doing top 5 or 7...

Arty

Smash Lord
I just made a post now.

Sorry I've been pretty busy :(

We're gonna wait till after M.A.S. to update it. The general consensus was to wait a little, and this gives people two more tournies to attend and hopefully step it up.

So yah, the 5th or 6th of Dec after M.A.S. we'll start discussing it, and post a list ASAP.

Hopefully we'll also get someone to step it up and make a cool PR theme :awesome:

Idk, maybe I'll do it :)

Edit: Also after this update, we're gonna set a minimum number of in-state tournies, maybe 4-5 for the next update instead of doing it by 3 months. This way if there's a lot of tournies we might update sooner, or if it's like now, we might do it less frequently.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'll make sure that Oro is below JJ just so I can see him get salty after losing to a Diddy. :colorful:

Assuming Oro's even good enough to be PR'd, scrub.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Isn't there going to be a new venue or something for MAS? Where is that going to be at, or am I just making something up?

Edit: lol Kain, he ain't taking my money. Diddy too good

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Dajayman if you go to GtD, can you bring a copy of Smash 64, the cartridge. I can bring my N64 so we can play while there.

I want to play people in that game as well! ^_^

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
What happened to the donkey kong character theme? That one was awesome.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The DLA philosaraptor:

:colorful:

But seriously, I'll try to think of good ideas for a PR, I wanna save Donkey Kong for when I actually have a chance of getting on, because I love the DKC games. :)

Quik17

Smash Ace
If JJ attends the next MAS, he's makin top 3 for the update. I'm callin it!

but then again I called YoshQ winnin the last M.A.S. and looked how that turned out LOL!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Dajayman if you go to GtD, can you bring a copy of Smash 64, the cartridge. I can bring my N64 so we can play while there.

I want to play people in that game as well! ^_^
Will do.

Zwarm, when is the earliest I can show up to GtD? Also do you know who is confirmed going to GtD from DePaul?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Will do.

Zwarm, when is the earliest I can show up to GtD? Also do you know who is confirmed going to GtD from DePaul?
8PM is when it starts, I'm not sure if you can get in before then, I don't see why not though. I know Me, Klappy, Drew, Jacob, Jerome, Jeremy, John's brother, John's brother's brother John, Sean, Propit, Sam, Angel, and I think that's all I know. Maybe more.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
If JJ attends the next MAS, he's makin top 3 for the update. I'm callin it!

but then again I called YoshQ winnin the last M.A.S. and looked how that turned out LOL!
Oh God Quik, your predictions are awful. They jinx, I swear! Remember at Kirk's when Metroid and I were playing Brawl+ and I had a 3 stock lead?

Here comes Quik out of nowhere! "Guys look! Sothe is amazing at this game!"

I lose the 3 stock lead and lost the match.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Oh God Quik, your predictions are awful. They jinx, I swear! Remember at Kirk's when Metroid and I were playing Brawl+ and I had a 3 stock lead?

Here comes Quik out of nowhere! "Guys look! Sothe is amazing at this game!"

I lose the 3 stock lead and lost the match.
No, that's just a normal "Soth sucks" moment.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Well I just beat Arty last tournament, and Arty lost to Infern, so that means that I.... will lose to Infern?

Never before has Inui logic hurt me so much :(

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Since I can't go to Brainshock, that MN tourney is looking appetizing :awesome: BTW, there should be a special spot on the PR below HM that reads "LOL" And put me under it :reverse:

Top Bottom