• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I want to be JJ's character, he looks more like my persona :(. But if you guys want me being the girl then I guess I'll be her ^.^ :3 :3
If it makes you feel better, Ed (JJ's character) is a girl too lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
actually it would be nice to see IL plannin sumn for SiiS right now

oro if you go this time i will definitely go to graeter's w/ you, i'm not planning on many friendlies during the tourney

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oh hells yea that ice cream place. I call a spot in anyone's car that is going to SiiS4.

Arty it is a life skill I developed where I accumulate total hours in order to stay up for days at a time. Currently have 80 hours in my tank.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I would actually have no complaints with this PR list if it was titled "Arty's favorite people."
and "Characters DLA doesn't play"

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I would actually have no complaints with this PR list if it was titled "Arty's favorite people."
and "Characters DLA doesn't play"
So much damn salt lol.

What did you end up doing last night Zoze? I heard you were trying to text me for a ride... I couldn't help because my phone isn't working (plus I don't have a car)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
RooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRooRoo!

Sago

Smash Lord
1. Cowboy Bebop theme is pretty sweet. Kain being ian is hilarious.

2.hunga,Felons unite. They will never stand a chance.

3. Dla could you upload my melee tourney matchs against sveet from the last kirks. There like losers semis if that helps . Look for the grease

Kirk

Smash Champion
I am sooooooo ****ing tired...thanks to everyone who came this weekend, moreso if you stayed for Saturday. Was a lot of fun!

And I'm definitely only entering Ironman tourneys from now on. :O

Teh Future

Smash Master
kirk les do ironman mm next time we are at the same tourney.

idk exactly what it is though like best of 3 and you can only use a character once?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ironman is like a solo crew battle. You pick whatever amount of characters, like 3, and your opponent does the same. After that it's normal crew rules, stocks carry over and all that s***.

Scythe

Smash Master
kirk les do ironman mm next time we are at the same tourney.

idk exactly what it is though like best of 3 and you can only use a character once?
also they divided the three chars you pick by the tier list. like top/high then mid then low/Ganon

Top Bottom