• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I thought Sonic X wasn't too bad aside from Chris. He really could've been an awesome character had they focused on him in the beginning and just let him slowly fall back so that he wasn't the central character, but that wasn't the case, and so he sucked, which then led to Sonic X being poorly received.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I thought Sonic X wasn't too bad aside from Chris. LOL. He really could've been an awesome character had they focused on him in the beginning and just let him slowly faLAWL back so that he wasn't the central character, but that wasn't the case, and so he sucked, which then led to Sonic X being poorly received. LOL.
fixed :)

10fixes

Quik17

Smash Ace
Pretty sure i asked him where the christmas lights were. IN THE CHRISTMAS LIGHT SECTION!!!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
How do you sleep at night!!!

You should visit more often!, hopefully next time there won't be customers buggin me so I can talk for more than 30 seconds lol

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Oh my GOD, that smily face could TOTALLY be someone who's totally blazed. Just... LOOK AT HIM! He's like sayin' "Dude, yes." Then he'll give you a thumb war at your request, it's not ENTIRELY mandatory if you know what I mean. Anyways, I've been thinking about Battletoads and how DAMN toady they, but I think this has been thought of before,

AND DO CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

that there have been some BILLIONS of fanfics about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Battletoads duking it out, and what the **** ever, but let's be real here guys now. Battletoads. Toads. Licking toads? Is it only a rumor that licking toads MAY OR NOT MAY GIVE YOU THE LICKING TOADS? No comment, said the unmentioned character in this FREAKING SONG IN MY EAR BALLS AT THIS VERY TIME.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Don't worry guys, it's all good again, the forces of unevil triumph! Yeah, I think in cliche groups of people names. Does the good soul. I've been typing for what seems forever, because of this LIST THAT I JUST CANT FINISH!

*edit* Why does it keep GOING!?

1)Ask her out in the form of a series of news headlines from The Onion
2)Wear a alligator tail, give a hip thrust or two. I dunno man, ist whatever.
3)Egg her house dressed as Yoshi and run away screaming "Yoshiiiii!"
4)Head butt her through a wall. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!
5)I haven't seen the Matrix in awhile, Children of Bodom.
6) Ravoli
7) Guitar solo, wEEEEE, wOOOO, wuRRRRRRR all up in that *****.
8) *****cat Dolls her to death. Death? Did I say DEATH? Hehehehehehe.
9)I just went back to the "heh" and added more e's and h's. **** THAT WASN'T A NUMBER!
M)**** THAT **** *****AAAAAAA
9) - DELETED -
9) Put her the ****! Get it? Put her? Wait, what the ****
10) "What are you smoking?" is getting more relevant by the hit.
11) Livin' in a Bubble is sooooo good, its like consensual ear ****, the BEST kind of consenual bear ****.
12) Daaaaamn that was long.
13) ****, that's what she said.
14) Time: 0951 hours on December 15th, 2059. I don't know how much longer I can continue being awesome. I just can't hold it in anymore. That's what gender neutral said!
15) HEYO!
16) *highfive*
17) I don't get the point of incense, it's like, do you get rid of a dead person smell by lighting them on fire? No, you just air freshen that *****.
18) ALLLLLLL up in the bubbles.
19) What is this song even about? Like, METAPHYSICALLY AND WHAT NOT.
20)What's with the Jamaican accent, mon?
21)Hey there, Kingler! I choose you! Fight: Crabhammer Kingler: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... MEGAHORN! BANG! OUT OF NOWHERE, ****ING THAT HORN ****ER that the bug dude had in the Elite 4 of Platinum had, the bug ****, Megahornin' *******, wrecked my crew he did! Yarrrrrrr. Box.
22) Corn Dog her! Two boxes of 30 at LEAST. Cooked for 2 minutes each, we want to roast the *****, not put some weight on her.
24) K2 is worse to you than breathing would EVER be, unless it was poisonous gas or some ****, then it'd be pretty ****ed to be a world where it meant you breathed in more K2 than oxygen, and would be VERY similar to Keyblade Chain of Memories and whatever where NAMINE'S LIKE ****IN CHAINS! ****INGGGG GCHAINS! High five person reading this! Bam!

25) You might've thought you made that extra enter. Nope. It was be regretting something immediately after writing it, so I got rid of it before I forgot about it and just kept going. That would've made things a bit more complex, because whatever and stuff, you know man? I'm not skipping 25 though, so I'll stop breaking your combo and whatever. Who are you?

26) ****s.
27) DDDDDDDDDD****s.
28) Daaaaaaaaa ****s.
29) No homo to everything about though. See? No homo. None. The homo barrier, where you can be as gay as you want and no one can call you for it.
29) But they could call you later ;) Winky face, *****. *deep puff on a cig*

[9:39:13 AM] Jordan Bartel: ****, I HAVENT MICROWAVED THIS YET ****
[9:39:21 AM] Jordan Bartel: that Ravioli can was SERIOUSLY against me
[9:39:52 AM] Jordan Bartel: it goes the agressive part, then at 50%, he enrages and one shots your frustration bar
[9:40:03 AM] Jordan Bartel: unless you equip a fork
[9:40:12 AM] Jordan Bartel: Then it just ****ING GOBBLES THAT **** UP

[10:16:16 AM] Jordan Bartel: Oh man Smashboards
[10:16:20 AM] Jordan Bartel: why are you SO FUN TO TALK TO
[10:16:36 AM] Red_Ryu: how so?
[10:16:45 AM] Jordan Bartel: And Apple Juice, WHY ARE YOU SO FUN TO DRINK
[10:16:58 AM] Jordan Bartel: And both at the same time?
[10:16:59 AM] Red_Ryu: <3 Apply Juice
[10:17:09 AM] Jordan Bartel: My heart just stopped.
[10:17:14 AM] Jordan Bartel: HOW DID YOU KNOW I TYPED APPLY FIRST!?
[10:17:30 AM] Jordan Bartel: I'm onto you you rat *******! I know people!
[10:17:35 AM] Red_Ryu: >_<
[10:17:44 AM] Jordan Bartel: Nah man, it's all whatever.
[10:17:52 AM] Jordan Bartel: You don't NEED to tell me.
[10:18:11 AM] Jordan Bartel: I just want to know you computer wizanazi.
[10:18:36 AM] Jordan Bartel: Wizinazi is a Nazi wizard, but its cooler to say Wizanazi because its written the same forwards as it is backwards.
[10:18:43 AM] Jordan Bartel: Wait, ****
[10:18:46 AM] Jordan Bartel: Wizanaziw
[10:19:03 AM] Jordan Bartel: Wizuhnatseioo?
[10:19:36 AM] Red_Ryu: lmao
[10:19:48 AM] Jordan Bartel: ****
[10:19:50 AM] Jordan Bartel: ITS WEDNESDAY!?
[10:19:56 AM] Red_Ryu: yes
[10:19:59 AM] Jordan Bartel: Here I've been thinking it's Thursday!
[10:20:08 AM] Red_Ryu: lol
[10:20:15 AM] Red_Ryu: down turn into me
[10:20:20 AM] Red_Ryu: with forgetting days
[10:20:29 AM] Jordan Bartel: Oh man, it's been bad, **** THAT WAS GOOD TOO
[10:20:37 AM] Jordan Bartel: oh, right, got it, we're cool.
[10:21:03 AM] Red_Ryu: wut
[10:21:07 AM] Red_Ryu: lmao
[10:21:28 AM] Red_Ryu: Are you high right now?
[10:21:33 AM] Jordan Bartel: My days have been getting FAR worse. Each day, I go to work, come home, ---HANG OUT---, do whatever reaally, reaally great and such, then sleep, then repeat. The last 4 days = THE GREAT.
[10:21:43 AM] Jordan Bartel: That first line was infinitely sarcastic
[10:21:59 AM] Red_Ryu: worse days
[10:22:00 AM] Jordan Bartel: I'm in love wiht this place
[10:22:03 AM] Jordan Bartel: even though its cold as ****
[10:22:05 AM] Red_Ryu: those sounds like good days
[10:22:07 AM] Jordan Bartel: Never want it to end
[10:22:12 AM] Jordan Bartel: Thats the point
[10:22:19 AM] Jordan Bartel: They're VERY good days : DDDD
[10:22:28 AM] Red_Ryu: =D
[10:22:55 AM] Jordan Bartel: You can use the equals sign! Man, do I miss that guy. =[ is just so much better than :[ or even : ( could EVER be.
[10:23:18 AM] Jordan Bartel: It shows the dread in your long, few pixel existance.
[10:23:32 AM] Jordan Bartel: Isn't that just sad?
[10:23:37 AM] Jordan Bartel: I feel bad for the poor little pixels.
[10:23:56 AM] Red_Ryu: I do as well
[10:24:35 AM] Jordan Bartel: imagine, if EVERYONE kept using the : for whatever, eventually there wouldn't be enough pixels for the poor = sign pixels. They'd be out of the jobs... quite possibly forever, unless they got a job at some high-rez photo.
[10:24:47 AM] Jordan Bartel: But then how will they feed their punctuation-based families!?
[10:25:06 AM] Jordan Bartel: FANTASTIC NEW IDEA FOR BOOK
[10:25:57 AM] Red_Ryu: MAKE IT!
[10:25:58 AM] Jordan Bartel: The Punctuation Family. . is the Don, , is the wife, and ! is the other family's head, and ? is the seductress of the .. When you put it all together, it all adds up to one person.
[10:26:38 AM] Jordan Bartel: ;"!?, the evil rabid beast!
[10:26:44 AM] Jordan Bartel: WHAT IS THAT THING
[10:26:49 AM] Jordan Bartel: other than... actually, ITS TOTALLY A HORSE
[10:27:05 AM] Jordan Bartel: And its smiling, yaaaaaaaaaay!
[10:27:15 AM] Red_Ryu: You better save this chat to remember this
[10:27:27 AM] Jordan Bartel: ALREADY ON IT REDDEST OF THE JUSTIN RYUS

By the way dudes reading this, the front legs are implied by the backbones " and the back legs / tail are the !? You know? And it's eating grass, so the face is the , and . the ear, ;
Get it? ****, sometimes I don't even know if you're listening! You're not though! So I always know! And I'll never forget. I'll be in a sequel to some daytime horror show or something, I don't even know.

Oh, I'm going to bring my other Skype chats into here, AFTER I TELL YOU THIS=

= need's love. Imagine all that jobs those pixels lose by using the :, so from after that point, I'll never use that sign again. From now on, I'm all = signs. Help create jobs for our pixels. ****, I took the presidential approach. I meant to go with something like this.

CERTAIN SIGNS CENSORED FROM NOW.
[10=25=58 AM] Jordan Bartel= The Punctuation Family. . is the Don, , is the wife, and ! is the other family's head, and ? is the seductress of the .. When you put it all together, it all adds up to one person.

Anyways, yeah, that's what it is. You know.

OHHHH **** I ALREADY SAID THAT PART! Nice going, me! Oh well, you get it twice! *****S

What IS with this "Living in a Bubble" song and why is it in my ears so often these days? It's ANCIENT, I don't listen to you freaks anymore! Go away!

[10:35:53 AM] Jordan Bartel: I need a wristband for using = instead of :, to help save the redundant pixels
[10:36:36 AM] Jordan Bartel: Put the Space Dots in their place. Use the space LINES. Only by Sketcher.
[10:37:27 AM] Jordan Bartel: The fun place to GUITAR SOLO WIDDLY WOOOOO!
[10:37:43 AM] Jordan Bartel: Alright, get this magical ear candy sex out of my brain
[10:37:57 AM] Jordan Bartel: Pushin' on mah buttons babe!

[10:42:59 AM] Red_Ryu: I lvoe it
[10:44:31 AM] Jordan Bartel: lvoe looks like a baby bird that needs feeding
[10:44:37 AM] Jordan Bartel: you know?

[10:46:03 AM] Jordan Bartel: I'm sooooooo blizzard. If slur is slizzur, then blaze is blizzur
[10:46:09 AM] Jordan Bartel: So it only makes sense to say blizzard
[10:46:19 AM] kappyLOL: I could go for a blizzard right now :(
[10:46:20 AM] Jordan Bartel: but I could also just go for straight icy status
[10:46:24 AM] Jordan Bartel: WOW KAPPY
[10:46:25 AM] Jordan Bartel: SO COULD I
[10:46:26 AM] Jordan Bartel: Jerk.
[10:46:32 AM] kappyLOL: LOL
[10:46:48 AM] Red_Ryu: I want a blizzard
[10:47:07 AM] Jordan Bartel: I'm blizzurd wantin' a blizzard after a blizzard.
[10:47:25 AM] Jordan Bartel: ****in' coldness, why so winter?
[10:47:30 AM] Jordan Bartel: wait, switch those
[10:47:36 AM] Jordan Bartel: wait, ****, it still doesn't make sense
[10:48:04 AM] Jordan Bartel: whatever man, I'm just going to Pandora Gaga out.
[10:48:18 AM] Jordan Bartel: For like... I'll be back when you know what, probably never for a bit.
[10:48:21 AM] Red_Ryu: Pandora gaga
[10:48:27 AM] Jordan Bartel: Yeah
[10:48:34 AM] Jordan Bartel: Its like... one gaga song every 40 ****ing days
[10:48:38 AM] Jordan Bartel: you get EVERY OTHER poppy bull****
[10:48:49 AM] Jordan Bartel: Pandora Gaga isn't Gaga, it's mostly Pandora
[10:48:53 AM] Jordan Bartel: as the name implies
[10:49:05 AM] Jordan Bartel: With a 7:4 ratio
[10:49:15 AM] Jordan Bartel: in favor of Pandora. Majority rules. OVERTURNED!
[10:50:08 AM] Jordan Bartel: WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK
[10:50:19 AM] Jordan Bartel: I dont even know what I just freaked out about!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
This chat's awesomeness has increased exponentially.

10ILPRthreads

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
This chat's awesomeness has increased exponentially.

10ILPRthreads
Y ou're in there! It's great, isn't it? You're famous now! Wait, you're in it now, right? I think you're in it. Now... ****, I'm not sure. ****TTTTTTTTTTTTT ****KKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oh yeah, AllisBrawl time! Weeee, LADDER! AS METAKNIGHT! JESUS **** OF ****IN THE AIR YEAHHHH

Just stomped the **** out of that one dude who played... Pikachu! Yeah, that guy.

ook

Smash Lord
She was a legendary mythical fox who turned into a human to get married to the main guy, but in order to do that, she has to slowly lose her mind and die. So
all she can say is auu~

Oro?!

Smash Hero
She says Auu~ because that's apparently the noise that mystical foxes make, because that's the only sound she made when she reverted to being just a fox in a human's body.

Jake I literally want to destroy the character that says Ahaha~.

Nyuu~>Uguu~>Auu~>Ahaha~

Top Bottom