• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol, linking google doesn't work either since google automatically makes itself the mobile google on my iPod so your link gets messed up and it just remains default mobile google. ;3

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
It's a java game where you build **** using a bunch of cubes that you extract from the "earth" Aka, you get a dirt block for digging through dirt, wood block for digging through wood, and so on. You can turn wood blocks into planks, and planks into sticks. Sticks can be used as handles, and the planks can be used for the head to make either a pickax to make going through stone and other metals faster, an ax to chop down trees faster, a shovel to go through dirt faster, and a sword to combat the zombies that come out at night.

From there, it's just a sandbox game of making ****. During the day, you collect resources to make **** like bows, torches, get better weapons by getting rarer metals, and at night, fight off zombies. The multiplayer isn't a survival so much as a build **** with the inconvenience of night darkening everything, but since the game is only in beta, that functionality is to be released later.

Oh, and the free version is exclusively a build-**** game. No time changes, no resource collecting, no zombies, just... build ****.

Scythe

Smash Master
It's a java game where you build **** using a bunch of cubes that you extract from the "earth" Aka, you get a dirt block for digging through dirt, wood block for digging through wood, and so on. You can turn wood blocks into planks, and planks into sticks. Sticks can be used as handles, and the planks can be used for the head to make either a pickax to make going through stone and other metals faster, an ax to chop down trees faster, a shovel to go through dirt faster, and a sword to combat the zombies that come out at night.

From there, it's just a sandbox game of making ****. During the day, you collect resources to make **** like bows, torches, get better weapons by getting rarer metals, and at night, fight off zombies. The multiplayer isn't a survival so much as a build **** with the inconvenience of night darkening everything, but since the game is only in beta, that functionality is to be released later.

Oh, and the free version is exclusively a build-**** game. No time changes, no resource collecting, no zombies, just... build ****.
i lol'd at this for some reason.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Didn't place THEN, wait a year, beat someone who does now.

Unlike normal people, trolls actually get better the longer they go without playing. It's true, I read it in a book once.
Wait a minute, Deez has been on the all mighty 100% accurate IL power rankings, while Oro never has. Neither has "placed", but Oro plays marth. Deez plays diddy/mk; my money's on Deez.

Scythe

Smash Master
Wait a minute, Deez has been on the all mighty 100% accurate IL power rankings, while Oro never has. Neither has "placed", but Oro plays marth. Deez plays diddy/mk; my money's on Deez.
then you would lose your money

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oro's been number 0 on our PR since the beginning of time, we just choose not to include him on the list anymore, because it's already heavily implied he's our best player.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I doubt Deez would be power ranked if he lived in chicago... competition's tougher up here, nameen?

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
In my day I could beat everyone from Chicago with the exception of Arty, kain, and maybe quik and Akashi. I haven't played dlas mk, but I'm sure I could beat him.
My crew with BC, stig and chewy would whomp Chicago

Scythe

Smash Master
In my day I could beat everyone from Chicago with the exception of Arty, kain, and maybe quik and Akashi. I haven't played dlas mk, but I'm sure I could beat him.
My crew with BC, stig and chewy would whomp Chicago
i remember you guys sucking except BC was pretty good.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yea that's the guy. He was cool as hell though. Anyways, enough about people that aren't as good as Chicago anymore.

Car rides for MAS. Who is going with Tom, who is going with me? I have 4 spots, Tom has 7 iirc.
I know Norm wanted to go with me, I promised Zwarm, Tano, Melinda. Who is going with Tom?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oro do you have 4 open spots now, or 1 open spot? I'd really rather not drive if I don't have to.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
im bored what new anime should i watch

-already seen (alphabetical order copied from ANN):
Angel Beats! (TV)
Azumanga Daioh (TV)
B Gata H Kei (TV)
Clannad (TV)
Clannad After Story (TV)
Cowboy Bebop (TV)
(The) Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (movie)
High School of the Dead (TV)
Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai (TV)
Higurashi no Naku Koroni Rei (OAV)
K-ON! (TV)
K-ON!! (TV)
Kanon (TV 2/2006)
Lucky Star (TV)
(The) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV)
(The) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV 2009 renewal)
Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya (ONA)
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (TV) (forgive me...)
When They Cry - Higurashi (TV)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
lol i already watched kirby when i was like 8

that doesnt count though lol

and hamtaro is bad

side note, ultimate muscle was amzn

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
im bored what new anime should i watch

-already seen (alphabetical order copied from ANN):
Angel Beats! (TV)
Azumanga Daioh (TV)
B Gata H Kei (TV)
Clannad (TV)
Clannad After Story (TV)
Cowboy Bebop (TV)
(The) Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (movie)
High School of the Dead (TV)
Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai (TV)
Higurashi no Naku Koroni Rei (OAV)
K-ON! (TV)
K-ON!! (TV)
Kanon (TV 2/2006)
Lucky Star (TV)
(The) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV)
(The) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV 2009 renewal)
Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya (ONA)
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (TV) (forgive me...)
When They Cry - Higurashi (TV)
The Melancholy of Haruhi
Cowboy Bebop

for Jared..

Highschool of the Dead
PSG
Lucky Star(especially...lol)

Dajayman

Hamtaro hentai exists, and it makes me lol. ;3

I've already seen Cowboy Bebop Tetsion. Anybody who hasn't seen Cowboy Bebop must be deported from IL...

Dajayman

Isn't Lucky Star just a bunch of lolis not being ecchi?

Also suggest me things I can watch on youtube, I have no other way to watch vids on my iPod.

Top Bottom