• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
can we please ban kennispam from this thread? or get him permabanned from smashboards? i'm sure one of the waukesha cronies has his password.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i just remembered (kinda) an anime i wanted to watch but i FORGOT WHAT IT WAS CALLED AND WHAT IT WAS ABOUT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

all i remember is that... im 99% sure... that it was released in 2010. and it was rated really well.. and didnt have an english name

HELP ME REMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

edit. iirc it was 13 episodes and it reminds me of a moon every time i try to remember it

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I just won $100 at a smash tournament in southern IL. So yeah, I need on the next PR.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
... what smash tournament? 1 man $100 entry fee tournament doesn't count.

Also Kennispam, what did you just say about Hamtaro? I've killed men for less. Note that I'm supposedly driving you. HOLD YOUR TONGUE!

ook

Smash Lord
Snoozer penelope panda howdy oxnard bijou boss LET'S GO!

Zersnoo pepenelo sobs dapan dyhow nardox joubi HAMTARO!

Hamster ham ham ticky ticky kush kush sunflower krump krump hamtaro! :hamtaro:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
For some reason I can't remember a thing about Hamtaro even though I watched it quite a lot.

I'm just a tiny bit furry for the French hamster, but only because I find French accents to be very attractive. ;3

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
My reading skills are worse than Dajayman's. Man.

Also Oro am I still riding with you? =I

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Getting all the rocks took me forever
Dude... the rocks were easy, it just took some serious luck. Which I didn't have. **** those rocks.

But anyways, I hit some serious brick walls. Like in the beach part and the hotel one. I the female friend who lent it to me have to walk me through it. It was one of those "ohhhh, guess I didn't try EVERY SINGLE OPTION" things.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You will have a ride Tetsion, it's just a matter of who is driving atm. It would be great if anyone not on this list posted to tell me if they thought they had a ride with either me or whoever else was driving between the aurora-> Arlington Heights area picking people up.

Me
Norm
Tetsion
Zwarm
Kappy
DLA
Meneil
Akashi
Kirk (maybe)
Sothe (maybe)
Sveet (maybe)

Top Bottom