• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If you "...:sick:" from my previous post then you don't even want to know even a little bit of the perverted thoughts I have in my ecchi mind. ;3

Dajayman

Since Code Geass is postponed for me I decided to start watching School Days.

On youtube there was something called School Days The Game, and I started watching that because it was the highest rated and most viewed out of the search results. It seems like an actual legit anime and not a game. Is this the right thing I should be watching? If not somebody should link me to what I actually need to watch.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
The correct School Days that you should be watching is not on youtube.

Then again, no version of School Days should be watched.

Dajayman

You said I'd hate PSG's last episode but I didn't.

School Days' first episode was amazing! Since I'm watching the game version I can choose which video path to take, how deliciously exciting! Should I take train girl's path or that girl who helped him out's path?

Dajayman

That's hilarious!!! You seriously hated School Days from that ending? Man Kennispam you truely have awful taste in anime, get on my level.

Quik17

Smash Ace
That was the most brutal drive home from work EVER! Because of the snow I couldn't even turn into any side street close to my house so I had to park like 5 blocks away and walk the rest! It felt like I was in a scene from 'The Day After Tomorrow' or something.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Also btw thanks Sago for being my fan though I really don't think I am any good to have fans xD in smash brothers.

Top Bottom