• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I want a seat.......

or I can drive if there's no room for DweebLA.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Let's just see who wants to go first lol. I don't really care who I drive with but you have to be able to put up with high volumes of mind blowing Prog Rock.

Me
Akashi
Meneil
Sothe
Scythe
Norm
DLA
Arty

Edit:forgot Zwarm LOL!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Let's just see who wants to go first lol. I don't really care who I drive with but you have to be able to put up with high volumes of mind blowing Prog Rock.

Me
Akashi
Meneil
Sothe
Scythe
Norm
DLA
Arty

Edit:forgot Zwarm LOL!
Ouch, I was one of the first ones to ask too. :c

Also, you know I love the prog. Bring King Crimson with!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
i'm sure there are several people who haven't seen this yet... so we're probably taking at least 2 full cars to this tournament.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Good question, Arty do you want to talk about a date this month?

Lol Gio...
nice sig you should be proud of yourself for making it

also

-Oro- wrote at 1:01 AM on May 3, 2011 :
He said he missed me. You both jelly. I don't even want the love.

<3 u 2

Count

Smash Champion
I can probs drive to brainshock if another car is needed...can't really worry about planning this til I'm all moved in to Warrenville, though :/

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Is it just me or is it that everyone is just moving to IL and those who already did live in IL are moving closer to us?

No objections of course. Just something I've noticed. That or everybody is coming out of the woodwork.

Count

Smash Champion
My internship starts the 23rd, I should be in like 4-5 days in advance I think. If anybody wants to play, I'm pretty much free every evening after I get off work at 5.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yay for people being closer to where i am and not almost in wisconsin. anyways speaking of almost in wisconsin whatever happened to that navy guy?

Top Bottom