• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

King~

Smash Champion
ive been playing AE all weeks, i dont have it yet but my cousin does and he's been over

ill probaly get it later, i'd play you kain but i dont feel like getting bodied repeatedly

Scythe

Smash Master
yeah speaking of you, i'll be needing to buy a spare 360 off you if i'm going to be playing

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have AE for 360, looking for some competition.(I'm not that good, a C online)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Did I just see for $15 only?
COUNT ME IN.

Also, who here is a PC gamer as well? I'm pretty much switching from Console to PC and I'll be getting a few games for it soon. Left 4 Dead 2 specifically as one of them.
I play L4D2 for PC, sothe
Umm, wtf? You people need to check Skype more often then. Xyless, Kappy, and I have been trying to find PC L4D2 people for weeks now.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Umm, wtf? You people need to check Skype more often then. Xyless, Kappy, and I have been trying to find PC L4D2 people for weeks now.
Everyone keeps saying, "Go on Skype! Everyone is on! We all chat!" But whenever I do log on around the times I'm told to go on, NOBODY IS ON. I decided to not bother with Skype that much these days for that sole purpose.

But that's cool. I would just have to adapt with the controls then I'll be fine!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Everyone keeps saying, "Go on Skype! Everyone is on! We all chat!" But whenever I do log on around the times I'm told to go on, NOBODY IS ON. I decided to not bother with Skype that much these days for that sole purpose.

But that's cool. I would just have to adapt with the controls then I'll be fine!
That's because you always go on at the worst times. The chat is almost always active. Maybe check more often than once every few months?

We're also playing Pangya again, join us.

And Drew, if I have money, I will definitely MM you, Zelda vs. Peach.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
That's because you always go on at the worst times. The chat is almost always active. Maybe check more often than once every few months?

We're also playing Pangya again, join us.

And Drew, if I have money, I will definitely MM you, Zelda vs. Peach.
Everyone, including you, has said go on between 9-12. I show up on a Saturday night and it's empty. I'll try again but I don't have high hopes.

Pangya huh? Man, after leaving the Amateur ranks, it's hard to hit pangyas. I'll see into it again!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yeah, if you really want times, I'd estimate between 9PM - 3AM on weekdays, anytime past 12:30AM on Saturdays, and 10PM - 2AM Sundays. Really, tho, nothing's set in stone, you just gotta come on more than once in a blue moon. LOL.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Yeah, if you really want times, I'd estimate between 9PM - 3AM on weekdays, anytime past 12:30AM on Saturdays, and 10PM - 2AM Sundays. Really, tho, nothing's set in stone, you just gotta come on more than once in a blue moon. LOL.

Skype is dead. LONG LIVE SKYPE. Fine, I'm gonna get on TONIGHT. I want people there!

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I thought I should let you know that I'm trying a little experiment. Typing and explaining without the use of "XD" or "lol" and see how people would react! =D
I say this seriously: You've popped the exact reactions I thought you'd be giving, Zwarm. LOL.

I have L4D2 on Steam now. The mouse I bought sucks so it's out of the equation. I do, however, have a wired 360 controller. Just trying to find the right sensitivity so I can jump right in and play again.

AND NOBODY IS ON SKYPE, AS I PREDICTED. **** YA'LL.
=)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Because without all the "XD" and "lol" sprinkled all over, your posts are very pessimistic.

I didn't even see you on Skype, I'm on right now.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol, we're talking right now. I already said this, if no one's talking, just say something. People are always on.

Play Pangya with Klappy, Oro, and I tonight so we have enough for a tournament.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
well this did not end the way i expected

edit: but at least i have legit johns

my parents have banned me from anime (and eastern culture) my whole life because they believe it is satanic, so my collection is pretty decent considering ive been sneaking all of it for 10 years :pimp:

:phone:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Zwarm: I'm going to bed in a little bit! No thanks! Another time.
KenniSpam: And that answers all of our questions about you. You secretly download satanic hentai.

Top Bottom