• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Good luck at Apex, guys! I'll be rooting for all of you!!

Arty

Smash Lord
lol King. Our flight to Cali got delayed like 4 hours. :/

Leaving for the airport now. New Jersey aint ready for my Ice Climbers!!!!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I have been hanging out with my 2 best friends from high school all week. One of em moved to Georgia, so I really never get to see him, and they both go to Texas University. :(

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Arty told me he's going ICs again in pools.

Though it's not gonna matter because he's gonna choke again anyways. Have fun watching the rest of us in bracket lawl

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Kain, Arty, Hunger, Sago, and I made it out of round 1 pools. Marshall, Grimace, Red Ryu, and King didn't make it.

Tournament's running kind of ****tily so we didn't even start round 2 pools. They should be up tonight if anyone wants to see them.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Good **** guys!!

How did Arty do against Rain btw?

And hopefully Apex finishes on time lol. It's gonna be rough trying to finish an entire Melee bracket and Brawl bracket (plus pools) in one day

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
My Falco got destroyed against Rain, but my GW brought it to last hit. :/

Edit: Should've tried Icies :/

Double edit: this is Arty

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Kain, Arty, Hunger, Sago, and I made it out of round 1 pools. Marshall, Grimace, Red Ryu, and King didn't make it.

Tournament's running kind of ****tily so we didn't even start round 2 pools. They should be up tonight if anyone wants to see them.
I heard there was a four way tie in one of the pools, and someone said something about you on the stream chat, did you win the four way tie or something?

Zwarm

Smash Hero

We've all probably seen this already, this is the ROB main that beat M2K. Just some things I noticed that made me laugh. DLA's pretty hyped, Arty's right next to him, but you can't really see him that well, and Kain's off on the other side not caring as usual. :smirk:

Also ROB da bess. I'm using the OCEAN tag this weekend and winning this ****.

ook

Smash Lord
I'll be at kirks!

Also I have a coupon for 10 free white castle hamburgers that expires at the end of january, and lol if I'm ever gonna eat 10 hamburgers when I'm not working, so... if anyone wants this, come to kirks and you can have it.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'll be at kirks!

Also I have a coupon for 10 free white castle hamburgers that expires at the end of january, and lol if I'm ever gonna eat 10 hamburgers when I'm not working, so... if anyone wants this, come to kirks and you can have it.
Nooooo, I can't make it though. :(

Hey Tom, since you got a new Dazzle for Christmas, would you mind selling me your old one? The capture card I have now doesn't even pick up audio anymore, so I need a new one.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Mike I'd have to test out my new dazzle with my laptop. It's a netbook and I'm surprised it even handles my old dazzle. It's all yours if I can get the new one to work though.

Top Bottom