• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kirk

Smash Champion
Well, MAYBE I guess...I somehow always get involved one way or another anyway. And yes, pending other Friday plans, people don't plan on coming to my house...doesn't look like many people can come anyway.

Arty

Smash Lord
MK banned!?
No Hunger!?

One way or another, Diego is gonna be feasting on Taco Bell for sure!

Yah, Kain I can get you.
Be at the other Harlem stop at like 11:45.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
People forget to mention that even though ganon is the worst character, you still have to, like, you know, learn the matchup and respect their options.

Pretty mad DLA didn't win that.

also

DOUBLE POST OF JUSTICE!

I'm coming tomorrow at 10 a.m. instead of tonight at 10 p.m. assuming that this doesn't get cancelled too. If not I'll try and make the 10 p.m. one tomorrow night, but one of you smashers will have to pick me up if I make the 10 p.m. one tomorrow :/

Edit:

The bus would get in Friday at 6:50 P.M. My buddy who I'm supposed to be staying with during my trip works til 9:30 at the guitar center in (naperville? Batavia? Aurora?) and that's like a 45 minute drive :/, so I may REALLY NEED ride/housing friday, pretty please?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Hey, guys, Kewwky texted me saying he and BlackWaltz want to come to DBAS4 and need a ride there. Anyone think they can get them? They're located @ the Naval Base in Great Lakes, IL (I'm pretty sure it's not too far from the Great Lakes Metra station and near Waukegan, IL for reference).

Let me know so I can tell him!

EDIT: Yes, I did copy and paste this from the tourney thread for DBAS4. LOL.

Kirk

Smash Champion
So, super cancelling my diego-suggested kirkfest today...weather sucks and and other stuff.

Also looking for someone to reignite the hype for me for the tourney tomorrow...it would be appreciated :o

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thanks for the reply! I'm in a warm bed currently in Batavia, IL, should be good for tomorrow.

11:00 is so early when you're on vacation :(

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
THAT'S WHY HE TEXTED ME ABOUT HOW TO USE THE WIICHUCK!! It all makes sense!! LOL.

I feel amazing. :)

Top Bottom