• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
that's a decent idea but I don't think we have enough good Ganons for a Ganon challenge to actually be profitable lol

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm still salty about the last Ganon challenge!!!
I'll pay for bloodynite's plane ticket just so he can come and beat you again!

In other news! As you all know, I recently moved in with Kirk and Xyless... I'm pretty much all settled in now so I'm planning on hosting regular poker nights. I'm planning the first one for this weekend and all of you chums are invited. There will be beer, and feel free to bring any other drinks as well.

Ideally it would be friday night (may 4)... Diego tells me that he and the Lipkas and company are seeing a movie that night but maybe we can work something out. Thurs and Sat night also work.

So yeah let me know who's interested, it should be hype.

:phone:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
It was fun seeing you guys this past weekend at ACen.

As I told one of the twins... can't tell who is who.... I was working on something with the guys I was helping run things there. And I got a deal from a Sponsor to help my events out. Now just working on 2 different venues to choose from.

So when I decide on a venue I will give you guys the heads up for the new series I plan to run with the help from the Energy Drink Sponsor. I'll hopefully have something fixed by next weekend! ^_^

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol yeah Kirk's cool with it. I bet kirk and jacob will even play with us.

:phone:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lmao kirk loves me... if I didn't live here, who else would forget to close the garage door at night

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
damn ook you have such a janky schedule :( you can't make it friday can you? that seems to be the date everyone else is free.

I mean if you want to come over thursday then I'll play go fish with you or something. lmao

Top Bottom