• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl PR

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Alright, a new PR! Can't wait to be put on that inactive list again!

Seriously, though, I'm working on that license, guys, I swear. It's just, sixty hours of driving and having the only parent willing to be a passenger only be at home on weekends makes it kind of difficult to achieve that sixty hour goal <.<,

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Something2Do Tournaments!
August 11, 2012

Winner's Bracket:
Defeated Lawrys (Ness/Marth) 2-0
Defeated Kassandra (MK/Peach) 2-0
Lost to Lumi (Wolf/MK) 1-2

Loser's Bracket:
Defeated Tako (ROB/Fox) 2-1
Lost to Ralph Cecil (Snake) 0-2

Kel

Smash Master
Xisin, I don't remember you ever beating me. Then again, I don't care or try to remember every tournament. I've dropped sets to everyone throughout the ages. I'll drop sets to anyone for the right price! Who wants a PR boost?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh! Me Kelly! Me! ^_^

I don't remember who I beat in bracket but i lost to Joey and sorasin. Lol I beat someone idk what their name was. XD teams is definately more fun tho. :X

:phone:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Something2Do Tournaments!
August 11, 2012

Winner's Bracket:
Defeated Sorasin (Falco) 2-1
Defeated SneakyTako (D3) 2-0
Lost to Kel (Marth) 0-2

Loser's Bracket:
Defeated Sorasin (Falco) 2-0
Defeated Joey (Olimar) 2-0
Defeated Luminoth (Wolf) 3-1
Lost to Kel (Marth) 0-3

If I got anything wrong feel free to correct me.

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
Broski any scene is within travel distance if you're committed.

And have a job and car but you know
I hate to be a negative nancy but I really can't just create the money for these. I'm only 15, so I can barely get a job. Not to mention my family isn't the most wealthy on top of that. And I can't get a ride to any, due to gas prices and my driver not having anything to do.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Xisin, I don't remember you ever beating me. Then again, I don't care or try to remember every tournament. I've dropped sets to everyone throughout the ages. I'll drop sets to anyone for the right price! Who wants a PR boost?
The results are here on smashboards if you want to bother looking through it. Once or twice theres a bracket image... so long ago it doesnt matter much atm.

I was just poking fun at you for your what seems to be a minimalist approach on what counts for a PR.

Kel

Smash Master
I suppose you can call it minimalist. I just think it's silly to go into detail about every record and have every single tournament weighted equally. Results don't always reflect how good/ bad a person is. We can all pretty much make accurate PRs in KY and OH without seeing all of the tournaments over 6 months, including ones with no prizes.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
We're not weighing all tournaments equally tho. Even the ones that are "eligible"

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
He would come more often but ppl be banning the batball

Kel

Smash Master
Seeing as how I am from Cincinnati, I think I should be on OH, KY & IN power rankings. The Cincinnati metropolitan area is called the "Tri-state area."

Count it!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Will be coordinating with Hael Phael in the near future about getting another Brawl in the Hall started. Get hyped!

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Brawl in the Hall? Damn, I really freaking miss those; it'd be great to go to another one. I haven't played this game in forever, though, lol.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
The triumphant return of Brawl in the Hall wouldn't that be an event to witness? Let's make the next one the best one yet guys

Top Bottom