• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yea these tourneys are fun as hell... this week is teams though so ima be bored out of my mind!!! i need to sit down and play against kfox again so he can feel good about himself ( i 2 stocked him) cuz he gives me good competition.(not really)

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
u basturd, i was lookin for this gay thread to bump it up. U smell like a shaved **** lol. Yesterday was definetly beastola mode tho.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
KILLAFOX SPEAKING---

so yea, that **** was dumb. but web2zone doesnt want anything to do wit us until ron does something about his anger.

smashfests/tourney somewhere else?
yo we got a couple tourneys runnin in nj. we got the biweekly's and dis guy cheese-it just started a monthly tourny in central nj and tsa is startin monthly events along wit da biweekly's at ccx (the place where smashtality was) and smashtality 3 is comin up in early june... so since yall cant really do nothin in ny right now just hit up jersey cuz we got a couple things comin up

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
KILLAFOX SPEAKING---

so yea, that **** was dumb. but web2zone doesnt want anything to do wit us until ron does something about his anger.

smashfests/tourney somewhere else?

Jay please reword that...It honestly bothers me when everyone makes it sound like web2zone is mad at us or does not like us. We have an extremely good relationship with the store, management, and staff. As of now we are gonna discuss options for when to hold the next tournament. From there we will see what is a good time frame for a break. I am going to push for 2 weeks but we will see. The seriousness of the last few days really makes me reconsider how long to wait.

Guys we are doing a good job at web2zone...despite what happened we ran the event well and to the best of our ability despite the small distress. Lets keep up the good work and build these events into big events. Remember it is not about posting it is about hyping the event up to make it more fun and more organized then before. You guys know the structure now but I want you and your brother to work on keeping it going faster and faster. I have it down to a science so why shouldnt you guys.

Either way guys I am going to speak to Andrew today and figure things out. As I said we are fine but it is a matter of how long to wait. I will keep you posted.

D1

Banned via Administration
Word the smoke is already cleared anyways so why the fux should we be worried anymore...no reason to be shook kids things are fine again.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo smashfest some time this week? i got to go to rog's and own him and steiner lol... ive yet to sit down and play a decent set with ace marth and killafox

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo blast, we called u before but u said u were sick, so we'll see if we could do another smashfest with my son's lol. (u know them kadeem, chris, and james: my apprentices)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol taty is mad i was owning him so hard last weekend... lmao yea right i was playing so ****ty... i should of been owning dan... hes a really good spammer... thats all hes got lol.. hes O D quick with it... it took me like 6 matches just to catch up to his speed... good thing i played him so much and didnt find out in a tourney match...

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Put Dan back on the members list nukka, i cant believe ya took him off the SHlT, he an OG. The ***** is finally ready to start playin again. Hes finished wit his shorty, time to get ill. Im 2 and 3 stockin him right now but in like 2 weeks he'll be ready to whoop ****** left and right.

to Blast, na despite his OD rustyness, i think hes still better than u. That gap will widen soon.
u gotta stop playin the way u do, fo real fo real. Lose that horrible habit.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
no doubt son im really trying... thats why i gotta keep playing more... im gonna try to not let that gap widen... but its hard to practice when u ****** are all always busy.... yea looking at u steiner... taty call me whenever ur free....

ace marth for someone whos been playing 3 times as much as me..... **** U.... LOL <3

taty u and general falcon need to give me some of that hard core training.... for those that dont know his is general falcon cuz i **** captains... Lmao

Hax

Smash Champion
wtf? no offense to anyone but when the HELL did i get involved in this?

i'm in plezey.. i was never asked if i could join KF. if i could join KF then great, i'll be in 2 crews; but it's kinda ****ed up to ditch a crew for another one without notice so yeah, brian if you could explain the whole situation to me that'd be great because right now i don't know what the **** is going on.

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO!! HAX DEFINITELY HAS A FOUL MOUTH.. but a good point.

OK, so JMAN, ZRO, and ALUKARD decided to leave pleazy because the crew as a whole has been takin a lesser to non-active role in the smash community these past few weeks. Now, JMAN decided that since you guys are partners, that u would automatically want to leave Pleazy with him. you'd have to speak with him to get more info on that.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
so lemme explain some things. the reason we haven't been active is because school and other more important things in life became a higher priority. we still play smash and intend to do so.

as far as people leaving our crew goes, whatever...aside from branden, they never really came to the plaza to play so its not that big a deal. whoever wants to stay or leave can do so as they pleasy (hah). HOWEVER, don't think you can just come back so easily. you'll have to try out just like the rest of us.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
so lemme explain some things. the reason we haven't been active is because school and other more important things in life became a higher priority. we still play smash and intend to do so.

as far as people leaving our crew goes, whatever...aside from branden, they never really came to the plaza to play so its not that big a deal. whoever wants to stay or leave can do so as they pleasy (hah). HOWEVER, don't think you can just come back so easily. you'll have to try out just like the rest of us.
lol spam the list of people that were put into our crew isnt for sure yet just thought id put that out there even though kfox said that already making this comment pretty pointless...lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
im bored....i just thought id share that with everyone thus in conclusion wasting there time reading this boring and pointless long run on sentence typed with my very own hands

Top Bottom