• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I meant she holds on to it, kinda like Fox does in SF Adventures.

And all these psychic things would be better suited for Mewtwo or Ness, no?
Ah, I didn't see this earlier.

Both Ness and Mewtwo use their psychic powers to harm the opponents (Psychic ball/pyrokenesis etc.)

But Krystal uses it to sense and read stuff.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wouldn't the super groundquake fit more with the regular ground quake? i mean you can either let loose a regular groundquake, or charge to make the super groundquake? as a Final Smash, it would just be repeating a move she already has. all the Final Smashes shown is an entirely new move for them

i don't see summoning, cause that's where i see Fox's Final. i see Fox summoning an Arwing to do battle. Krystal seems to fit the whole telepathy/psychic persona so shouldn't her Final have something to do with it?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
wouldn't the super groundquake fit more with the regular ground quake? i mean you can either let loose a regular groundquake, or charge to make the super groundquake? as a Final Smash, it would just be repeating a move she already has. all the Final Smashes shown is an entirely new move for them

i don't see summoning, cause that's where i see Fox's Final. i see Fox summoning an Arwing to do battle. Krystal seems to fit the whole telepathy/psychic persona so shouldn't her Final have something to do with it?
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Groundquake so I only used it in the game when needed. I wouldn't like it to be her FS as well as a B move.

And thats why I changed FS my for her being a telepathy thing.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
Maybe her B moves (that everybody suggested, in the end) still could charge-
-light charge/heavy charge
-fire ball-a small quick stunning fire ball/a large slow bursting fire ball

-ice spray-a quick linear spray of frost with a low chance of freezing/a big wide spray of frost with high rate of freeze

-quake-a small quake tha effects the ground around you/a big quake that even effects tha air around you

-rocket launch-a slow moving jump, weak/a fast launch that can be compared to flying, powerful
I think the charging can add very well to her versatility also, what do tou think?

EDIT-tried to make it easier to read.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Actually, if you look at Mario and Samus' FS, they're both just a suped up version of their B.
But still, I wouldn't think a large physical damage attack would suit her.

I still like the FS of her messing with other peoples minds and giving her an advantage for a time.

Gindor

Smash Ace
But still, I wouldn't think a large physical damage attack would suit her.

I still like the FS of her messing with other peoples minds and giving her an advantage for a time.
I agree, even if the others are getting B inprovements, they still have to fit the character, and in that case, the telepathy seems most fitting. Her staff isn't her exclusive ability. Almost anybody can hold the staff, in fact fox did as a main gameplay style.
Mewtwo's and ness' are psychic abilities (different for each). Samus' was her arm cannon. Mario's was his fire. Pikachu's was his electricity. Any confirmed FSs that I missed.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Actually, if you look at Mario and Samus' FS, they're both just a suped up version of their B.
i was actually think that when i wrote my last post, however there is a diffrent element to it. even though the Mario Finale is a bigger fireball, it splits as it goes farther. we've never heard of mario doing this before. and Samus' Zero laser, well we know what happens AFTER she does it

so really if it ends up being a suped up version of one of their moves, then it should at least have a diffrent element. and since krystal's ground quake into a super ground quake doesn't really add a lot of depth, it shouldn't be her final

Elysium

Smash Lord
But not Pikachu (unless you didn't mean their N-B moves.)

Mewtwo's and ness' are psychic abilities (different for each). Samus' was her arm cannon. Mario's was his fire. Pikachu's was his electricity. Any confirmed FSs that I missed.
Links. I'm not sure that was confirmed.... but we did get to see it. Anyway it stilled used his sword so it fits into the equation.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
Heh, Maybe it could be a Zero Groundquake, and afterwards some of her suit starts to fall off... J/K XD

Ah ****, I forgot about pikachu! yeah, his isn't a B, but I was just using Mario and Samus to show that there can be B move FS's, certain elements included. Don't forget Kirby's thing. It's not confirmed yet though, but don't forget about it.

Ya Know, I'm starting to wonder what Fox's FS will be.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
lmao! Oh boy, I imagine all the furry fanboys going to bed happy tonight. :laugh:
...... **** you
I mean if she was wearing her Command outfit and it turned into her Adventures outfit (For.. some reason other than humor) it would be alright. But don't go saying that all furries will get turned on by things like that.

Its distasteful.... Like this picture!

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5606/supersmashbrosbrawlkrysou2.jpg

Krystal Can't Enjoy Her Sandwich Because She Might Not Be In Brawl.

Elysium

Smash Lord
...... **** you
I mean if she was wearing her Command outfit and it turned into her Adventures outfit (For.. some reason other than humor) it would be alright. But don't go saying that all furries will get turned on by things like that.

Its distasteful.... Like this picture!

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5606/supersmashbrosbrawlkrysou2.jpg

Krystal Can't Enjoy Her Sandwich Because She Might Not Be In Brawl.
But judging by the amount of comments like "omgz KrYsTaL is sooo hott!!!!!!!!!1121" It's fair to assume that....
If you want I can edit the last one to exclude you.
(but what if she starts with her adventure outfit.... what do you say to that besides mature rating?)
And that picture isn't distasteful. Pit isn't getting knocked out of the sky like in so many more so it's very tasteful..... and that sandwich much be to :laugh:

Link'sShadow

Smash Journeyman
Only Samus and Mario are more powerful B moves, but look at

Pikachu: supped up ^B move.
Link: Not really and B move at all.
Bowser: More like Supped up A moves.

What they all have in common is that they take the most powerful part of that character and enhance it.

So Krystal's most powerful part is her ESP (I think). Just something Blue and crystal-like.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
But judging by the amount of comments like "omgz KrYsTaL is sooo hott!!!!!!!!!1121" It's fair to assume that....
If you want I can edit the last one to exclude you.
(but what if she starts with her adventure outfit.... what do you say to that besides mature rating?)
And that picture isn't distasteful. Pit isn't getting knocked out of the sky like in so many more so it's very tasteful..... and that sandwich much be to :laugh:
Alrighty then... And I had to pull that picture of Krystal in here. The fur forum I go to had some meme that involved someone constantly doing that..

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Krystal_Can't_Enjoy_Her_Sandwich

meh..

But between the two outfits.. I think her Adventures one suits her more.. I mean Fox has like.. some casual wear that would be fine even in our time. They had to give her some outfit like that.. I'd like to see her in a hoodie and faded jeans for Brawl, that would be fun.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Souped up version of her B moves... heh. Maybe she'll Rocket jump into the air while shooting giant fireballs across the screen and then come crashing down onto the ground to cause a giant earthquake!
... yeh. That sounds, like, totally radical.

For some reason right now I'm thinking it'd be a cool FS if a large crystal appeared in front of her, then she swings the staff at it shattering it and sending large shards off into all directions.

Link'sShadow

Smash Journeyman
But between the two outfits.. I think her Adventures one suits her more.. I mean Fox has like.. some casual wear that would be fine even in our time. They had to give her some outfit like that.. I'd like to see her in a hoodie and faded jeans for Brawl, that would be fun.
I still think she is going to be in her Starfox Command outfit. Look at Link and Zelda, both in there Twilightl Princess outfit. Now look at Fox who is in his Command outfit (Though he still looked better in Adventure)

Souped up version of her B moves... heh. Maybe she'll Rocket jump into the air while shooting giant fireballs across the screen and then come crashing down onto the ground to cause a giant earthquake!
... yeh. That sounds, like, totally radical.

For some reason right now I'm thinking it'd be a cool FS if a large crystal appeared in front of her, then she swings the staff at it shattering it and sending large shards off into all directions.
But you forgot her Freeze blast. Oh and thanks for likeing my idea.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah, she'll most likely be in her Command outfit. I was just stating that her Adventures outfit suits her more. I won't have a problem with it.. Thinking of that hoodie and faded jeans though... haha.

krystalshouldbeinbrawl

Smash Rookie
I really hate the DS Krystal, and I really hope she'll be one of the other forms.

Anyway, these are the moves I think she will have:

Adventures Krystal: I agree with Gindor, but I think the exploding crystal thing would be her z+hold move (the sheild). While in the sheild she could in the crystal and getting out would be the exploding and yeah. xD
Like they said at the begining of the topic I think she'll use her staff for the c moves and invici starfox thing as b side. (And b+up fire fox, but with phycic power instead of fire maybe?)
Directional pad up- "Here I Go" (from assualt) in Saurian? (or some other words in Saurian)
A- kicking
B- Uuhhhhhhh, staff blasting thing? (like fox/falco's blaster except with staff?)

Assualt Krystal: I think if she was in that outfit then her Staff would be gone completely. Like instead of the blaster from staff thing, just a normal assualt blaster.
B+ Up- Same.
A- Same.
Directional pad, again something from assualt except not in Saurian.

Command Krystal- I know that's VERY possible, but I don't even want to think about that. T_____________T

You know wha would be funny? If as a joke they put Dinosaur Planet Krystal somewhere in the game. x3

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Why would there be and exploding crystal? hehe. She got trapped in and and got pwned by a crystal...
Irony!

Edit: "Here I go!" in Saurian would be "Xoho A we!" by the way :p

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Your sig is too big, limit is 550x125...

And Krystal's shield being a crystal would be pretty funny.. Wouldn't mind seeing that.

krystalshouldbeinbrawl

Smash Rookie
Why would there be and exploding crystal? hehe. She got trapped in and and got pwned by a crystal...
Irony!

Edit: "Here I go!" in Saurian would be "Xoho A we!" by the way :p
Wow. I didn't think anyone was on. O.O

Well, the big crystal she was incased in WAS kinda protecting her, until it exploded, ofcourse. Which I remember is was the z sheild basically did. Hey, Yoshi's was an Egg!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yup... It would be a pretty big shield. It could work just like Yoshi's. She gets engulfed in it and it reddens until it breaks... or gets smaller, whichever works out better.. Probably the one that gets smaller. Its easier to see when its going to break.

krystalshouldbeinbrawl

Smash Rookie
Yup... It would be a pretty big shield. It could work just like Yoshi's. She gets engulfed in it and it reddens until it breaks... or gets smaller, whichever works out better.. Probably the one that gets smaller. Its easier to see when its going to break.
Or maybe when the crystal gets lighter and lighter it breaks.
(still small-i-sizing siggi)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm I see, I never got into using anything other than Photoshop..

Doesn't look like we have a lot of Krystal supporters.. Me, krystalshouldbeinbrawl, Gindor, Fawriel... hm..

krystalshouldbeinbrawl

Smash Rookie
Mmm I see, I never got into using anything other than Photoshop..

Doesn't look like we have a lot of Krystal supporters.. Me, krystalshouldbeinbrawl, Gindor, Fawriel... hm..
Coral ps is actually pretty hard to use until you get the hang of it. I don't think I can even use it proporly yet. xD
That's why on my home computer I use that and paint.

Yeah. Every site about this I've seen has always said it's more likely for slippy or peppy to be in it . But I think both of them are pretty annoying and would be harder to find moves for. T_T Of course, Sakurai DOES seem to like to put unexspected charactors in.....

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I really haven't even heard Slippy or Peppy to be more likely. I heard that Wolf would be the one that would take the spot.

I'll keep supporting til the day something that happens about it.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Maybe if they can, cracks would start to form on it and then it shatterss when the cracks cover it competely. That would look cool!
Otherwise I would go with the color change.
But the shrinking would look weird with the crystal being a solid object, though formed around her with magic.

Not if hes going to take up Krystal's spot.
/agree
I can't really imagine wolf being anything accept a luigi of fox. Is there a wolf thread?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Maybe if they can, cracks would start to form on it and then it shatterss when the cracks cover it competely. That would look cool!
Otherwise I would go with the color change.
But the shrinking would look weird with the crystal being a solid object, though formed around her with magic.

/agree
I can't really imagine wolf being anything accept a luigi of fox. Is there a wolf thread?
Yeah theres a Wolf thread. Some people said he would be a slower Fox.. hehe.

I wouldn't mind Wolf in Brawl, just aslong as he doesn't take Krystal's Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom