• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Link Video Archive*Fully Updated* Ardes for president

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Ah, I see the 2nd jiggs match now, the DK one is still missing though, also can you tidy up the list some, it isn't as neat as it could be.

D

Deleted member

if you want it stickied ask a mod, they should sticky it because one of these threads are stickied on every other character board lol.

I'll have to start recording matches again because all of mine are old, my brother doesnt even play wolf anymore lol :\

Legan

Smash Lord
if you want it stickied ask a mod, they should sticky it because one of these threads are stickied on every other character board lol.

I'll have to start recording matches again because all of mine are old, my brother doesnt even play wolf anymore lol :\
*Bump* until this gets stickied.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Someone should PM Chill for sticky :p

Anyway I got alot of new videos from the tourney ;O lots of 1vs1 and 2vs2 but they'll be uploaded later I guess. I won the Doubles and placed 3rd on Singles. Lost to a sick Lucas and a Falco. Oh and.. Legan you put BlackDragons match on my list of matches :p Just so you know, so you change it.

Legan

Smash Lord

Anyway I got alot of new videos from the tourney ;O lots of 1vs1 and 2vs2 but they'll be uploaded later I guess. I won the Doubles and placed 3rd on Singles. Lost to a sick Lucas and a Falco. Oh and.. Legan you put BlackDragons match on my list of matches :p Just so you know, so you change it.
Congratulations on your tourney placement. Boo for losing to lucas though. Fixed the video placement.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790

At least you came in 3rd lucaus is cheap at crap he and spike upsmash over powered and fast i have a hard time him and my link.
i hate that little kid

Legan

Smash Lord
Kyari if you dont start using zairs than im gunna come to your house and beat you with a squash. Awesome link, Hopefully well get to meet at the upcoming midwest circuit in August.

Oh, you also need to chill a bit, you were playing a campy rob. Take your time and think about your moves, you dont have to constantly move and chuck bombs left & right. You need to learn to make setups with your projectiles.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
An old one from way back when, this is less of a combo video and more of a "Link doesn't suck like everyone thinks"-video. Who is it? It's Aniki! O___o

Apologies if this has already been posted; I haven't looked through every page of the thread. But I wanted to share because this video taught me a lot back in April, mainly that you use your clawshot. lol >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbyAvoWJ9no

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Kyari if you dont start using zairs than im gunna come to your house and beat you with a squash. Awesome link, Hopefully well get to meet at the upcoming midwest circuit in August.

Oh, you also need to chill a bit, you were playing a campy rob. Take your time and think about your moves, you dont have to constantly move and chuck bombs left & right. You need to learn to make setups with your projectiles.
If you're going to Rofa's then I will see you there :p

Thanks for the compliment and the tips, I'm money matching Overswarm this weekend in a best of 7, wish me luck! May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce. :D

EDIT: And hey now, chucking projectiles is what got me the KO @ 92% on Castle Siege, when my tornado blew his ROB past the blastzone :p

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Kyari, your Link is awesome, how bout you main him instead of pikachu? :) Anyway, I hope you and Legan come back with some cool vids from that Rofa's tournament. Maybe a few ditto vids?

Legan, please take on that ROB also if you can. I want to see how you would approach him and use your projectiles.

And good luck to the both of you.

Legan

Smash Lord
Kyari, your Link is awesome, how bout you main him instead of pikachu? :) Anyway, I hope you and Legan come back with some cool vids from that Rofa's tournament. Maybe a few ditto vids?

Legan, please take on that ROB also if you can. I want to see how you would approach him and use your projectiles.

And good luck to the both of you.
Yea ill definately get some good footage from this tourney, it's going to be insane. Ive already been thinking about how im going to deal with overswarms rob, Ill try to get a MM recorded with him. Thanks for the support ich.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
If I can I might also try to make that tourney......

I go to school at Indiana University so the drive wouldn't be that bad in september......I'll have to investigate more though.

Finns7

Smash Ace
I have some vids of my link there kind of old and I think that Im a better Link player right now then I was then I have replays that are the definition of **** I really have smash fatalities now (segments of **** usually at the end of matches that seal the victory), I just need to get a capture card or sumthin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fix5L3NY9Jw&feature=user this was against some dude at a online tourney in AiB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV4KMDDV8LQ&feature=user This is against Arkive who always SD in critical moments (1:40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaR4EkPWEBI&feature=user Another Fox user on allisbrawl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXozvnBGjLw&feature=user Wario on allisbrawl.

Remember before clicking the Link that viewer discretion is advised always in a Dolphins22 vid and thanks to Arkive for uploading my vids.

Finns7

Smash Ace
Arkive I saved your *** again you had 666 post on this site until you posted that comment now you have 667 be more careful next time, and yes it is I.

D

Deleted member

Arkive I saved your *** again you had 666 post on this site until you posted that comment now you have 667 be more careful next time, and yes it is I.
straight up

you best throw it down hardcore while you're here too, lay down your link knowledge to these non-believers lol.

Finns7

Smash Ace
Most Definately, but I cant just spread my knowledge too fast you know there are smash virgins here and they need to develoup before they can see the truth. Finns7 3:17 states this clearly.

D

Deleted member

Most Definately, but I cant just spread my knowledge too fast you know there are smash virgins here and they need to develoup before they can see the truth. Finns7 3:17 states this clearly.
lol QFT

This is against Arkive who always SD in critical moments.
you know me, sandbagging against the worst possible people *cough*Legan's 0-60% combo *cough*

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
that match with bowser was insane!!!! best 3 stocked evah!!
bowser and shadow moses dont go well together, good counter-picking....
makes me want to play Link again...

FNSHR

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the instructions vids they was a big help

I like that SB lool thast really nice man a bit of memory from SSBM =[

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Im hoping to post some good matches of Link vs Link battles as Dolphin and I play together a lot. I do wonder....Do i need an SD card to post video's or can i just use the USB port in the back of the wii??

Finns7

Smash Ace
Would anybody mind uploading some of my replays because I dont really know how or can someone give me directions on how to upload them clearly, Im pretty good.

D

Deleted member

Would anybody mind uploading some of my replays because I dont really know how or can someone give me directions on how to upload them clearly, Im pretty good.
ask 8bit, he might do it

Top Bottom