• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Lucario IRC Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
[10:10] <Tyrael64> IMO,
[10:10] <Tyrael64> Lucario is a Democrat.
[10:10] <G-Beast> lol
[10:10] <G-Beast> he probably is
[10:11] <Tyrael64> Over80% of his color affiliations are historically associated with Democratic symbology!
[10:11] <Tyrael64> What do you think, Bill?
[10:12] <Tyrael64> BilL: WEll John, Lucario's definitely a Democrat-leaning Smasher, no doubt about it. But that last white district could end up being a swing category--there's a lot of Independant bias there that could go either way.
[10:13] <G-Beast> well now that i think about it
[10:13] <G-Beast> Lucario probably dosent care about human government
[10:13] <Nuro> My Lucario is an Independant.
[10:13] <Tyrael64> John: That's true, Bill. Sometimes the swing states can come down to the wire. Remember the 2000 election between Charizard and Sonic?
[10:14] <Nuro> He's Ron Paul's nephew's friend.
[10:15] <Tyrael64> Bill: Oho, that was a close one! It took a long time for all of Animal Crossing's citizens to be counted and recounted--Charizard's threats to flame Democratic voters didn't help anything, either.
[10:17] <Tyrael64> Bill: But really John, this year it's all down to the wire between Lucario and Snake, the blue and the red. The match-up's looking pretty grim for Snake this late in the election. Lucario's three stocks ahead and Snake took a good 30% hit last week from that Troopergate scandal with his running mate Zelda.
[10:18] <Tyrael64> John: Mmmhm. Some analysts are saying that the stage gimped his recovery, probably permanently. What do you think, Bill?
[10:19] <Linkshot> Lylat'd, luls.
[10:19] <Tyrael64> Bill: Well John, there's no doubt about it that the Economy Chimera hit everybody hard this election. Lucario had a nice last-minute tech that kept him alive and on the edge, but Snake managed to C4 his way back onto the stage.
[10:20] <Tyrael64> Bill: But with a lot of voters expressing controversy over Governor Zelda's cross-dressing habits, some people are saying that her pick as VP could drag Snake down at the end of this election.
[10:22] <Tyrael64> John: Governor Zelda's crossdressing was validated earlier this month by a nonpartisan study that cleared her of all suspicion, but some voters are still unsure. Compared with that kind of scandal, some Independants seem to be fleeing into the Lucario-Sonic camp. What's your take on that, Bill?
[10:24] <Tyrael64> Bill: Well, at this point it's too early to tell. Lucario's got a reputation for staying on and fighting 'till the bitter end, so this is definitely an uphill fight for the Snake-Zelda ticket. But if he takes his shots wisely and casts enough doubt into voter minds, he might be able to turn something around.
[10:25] <Tyrael64> John: Right now, on Election Day, it's too early to tell. But with a White House dominated by the Red Team for the past 8 years, some people are ready for a change. WHOEVER this election goes to, it'll certainly go down in history for either electing the first Jackal president, or the first Princess vice-president.
[10:26] <Tyrael64> John: Here at the Smash News Network Election Center, we'll keep you updated every hour, on the hour with the latest results from Election Day 2008! Stay tuned to SNN, we'll be right back.
[10:26] <Tyrael64> *commercial break*

tedward2000

Smash Champion
[10:11] <Tyrael64> Over80% of his color affiliations are historically associated with Democratic symbology!
[10:12] <Tyrael64> BilL: WEll John, Lucario's definitely a Democrat-leaning Smasher, no doubt about it. But that last white district could end up being a swing category--there's a lot of Independant bias there that could go either way.
[10:13] <Tyrael64> John: That's true, Bill. Sometimes the swing states can come down to the wire. Remember the 2000 election between Charizard and Sonic?
[10:15] <Tyrael64> Bill: Oho, that was a close one! It took a long time for all of Animal Crossing's citizens to be counted and recounted--Charizard's threats to flame Democratic voters didn't help anything, either.
[10:17] <Tyrael64> Bill: But really John, this year it's all down to the wire between Lucario and Snake, the blue and the red. The match-up's looking pretty grim for Snake this late in the election. Lucario's three stocks ahead and Snake took a good 30% hit last week from that Troopergate scandal with his running mate Zelda.
[10:18] <Tyrael64> John: Mmmhm. Some analysts are saying that the stage gimped his recovery, probably permanently. What do you think, Bill?
[10:19] <Tyrael64> Bill: Well John, there's no doubt about it that the Economy Chimera hit everybody hard this election. Lucario had a nice last-minute tech that kept him alive and on the edge, but Snake managed to C4 his way back onto the stage.
[10:20] <Tyrael64> Bill: But with a lot of voters expressing controversy over Governor Zelda's cross-dressing habits, some people are saying that her pick as VP could drag Snake down at the end of this election.
[10:22] <Tyrael64> John: Governor Zelda's crossdressing was validated earlier this month by a nonpartisan study that cleared her of all suspicion, but some voters are still unsure. Compared with that kind of scandal, some Independants seem to be fleeing into the Lucario-Sonic camp. What's your take on that, Bill?
[10:24] <Tyrael64> Bill: Well, at this point it's too early to tell. Lucario's got a reputation for staying on and fighting 'till the bitter end, so this is definitely an uphill fight for the Snake-Zelda ticket. But if he takes his shots wisely and casts enough doubt into voter minds, he might be able to turn something around.
[10:25] <Tyrael64> John: Right now, on Election Day, it's too early to tell. But with a White House dominated by the Red Team for the past 8 years, some people are ready for a change. WHOEVER this election goes to, it'll certainly go down in history for either electing the first Jackal president, or the first Princess vice-president.
[10:26] <Tyrael64> John: Here at the Smash News Network Election Center, we'll keep you updated every hour, on the hour with the latest results from Election Day 2008! Stay tuned to SNN, we'll be right back.
My vote with lucario is now set in stone.
-t2

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Tyrael, you win at life. :D

Yay! I found you guys again! Oh, how I miss the Chat-Room. I've never used this thingy though, so I'd better test it out. Later...it's pretty late for me right now.

What happened to DGuy?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yay! I found you guys again! Oh, how I miss the Chat-Room. I've never used this thingy though, so I'd better test it out. Later...it's pretty late for me right now.

What happened to DGuy?
Welcome back, you've missed a lot.

and stuff happened with Dguy, but we dont go there. Its over and done with.
-t2

Mewtario

Smash Ace
You guys at #lucario seriously need to chill the fvck out (get the reference? lol). I'm not even THERE most of the time, as I have school and homework to do. And when I AM there, I'm usually not even paying attention to the chat. I'm usually on some other forum, or playing something else, or something of the like, so quit overreacting, because nearly everyone else posts more than I do there.

Browny

Smash Hater
every single thing you just said is a lie

Youve been given god knows how many warnings, banned at least 10 times and contribute nothing of interest to the channel while annoying every other member despite being told to stop. to make it worse, once we either kick/ban or ignore you, you simply switch IP to bypass the bans and we have to re-ignore you every single time you rejoin after being kicked at least once a day.

nuff said

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
New Rule:

For all new members interested in the IRC: Generally, we're pretty chill. However, there is one rule:

Discussion about the Titanic on IRC is a bannable offense. You will be flamed until you're steak tier, and will be asked to move to the Sonic boards because we like chocolate better than steak.

EDIT:
I don't even know how to change IP (I have little knowledge on what that even is)....

And something that puzzles me is:

No one ever told Hawk to shut up about Laura, did they?
As disturbing as I find Laura, Hawk doesn't post Laura as much has you post Titanic.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
It's WAY too late to try to pretend like you're a victim, Mewtario. You've been given an absurd number of chances to shape up and you've burned every last one of them.

The IRC is a much better place without you, now stay gone.

OkinawaOldSchool

Smash Cadet
Haha~ I'd actually join in the Lucario IRC if it would work on my computer. XD.
Samuelson has witnessed the ********-ness of my computer with his own eyes.
Trust me, It's not pretty.

Lycan_Rawr

Smash Cadet
Stop going to sleep before I get on guys :( DJ's the only one to keep me company while I'm on my trip (er... not that I dun luff you DJ xD)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Stop going to sleep before I get on guys :( DJ's the only one to keep me company while I'm on my trip (er... not that I dun luff you DJ xD)
Stop traveling the Western World, and then we'll be awake. o0
But srsly, don't die.
-t2

MysticKenji

Smash Master
[20:10] *** Kitamerby has joined #lucario.
[20:10] brrrr: oh
[20:10] Terios_the_Hedgehog: Kita!
[20:10] *** Nuro is now known as Nuro|AFK.
[20:10] brrrr: Sam is such a cool cat
[20:10] Kenji: cya nuro
[20:11] Lycan|Canada: Have fun Nuronuro :"3
[20:11] Lycan|Canada: o.O
[20:11] Lycan|Canada: *:3
[20:11] Kenji: nice
[20:11] brrrr: :"3
[20:11] Kenji: :"3
[20:11] Cloudfox: XD
[20:11] brrrr: 8"3
[20:11] brrrr: yes
[20:11] *** OG-Zorori is now known as Zorori.
[20:11] Lycan|Canada: ._.
[20:11] Cloudfox: Whiskers?
[20:11] Lycan|Canada: Whoops
[20:11] Kenji: <3 Lycan
[20:11] Cloudfox: ...on one side of the face.
[20:11] Lycan|Canada: <3
[20:11] Lycan|Canada: Shaving accident?
[20:11] brrrr: ITS CUTE ON ONE SIDE OF THE FACE
[20:11] Cloudfox: D:
[20:11] brrrr: ITS STYLE
[20:12] Kenji: it's awesome is what it is
[20:12] Cloudfox: Lycan inadvertently invented a new furry emoticon.
[20:12] Lycan|Canada: ._.
[20:12] G-Spot: whut chu know bout style?
[20:12] brrrr: x"3
[20:12] Cloudfox: YOU WILL BE IMMORTALIZED FOR ALL TIME
[20:12] brrrr: yes
[20:12] EphyonSylphShroud: furballs.
[20:12] brrrr: i dont even no
[20:12] brrrr: how you get " instead of 3
[20:12] brrrr: like
[20:12] Cloudfox: ...XD
[20:12] brrrr: i dont even think i can scew it up that bad
[20:12] brrrr: xD
[20:12] Zorori: furry balls
[20:12] Lycan|Canada: I missed the enter key actually
[20:12] Lycan|Canada: Bully T.T
[20:13] brrrr: yes zorori
[20:13] brrrr: :
[20:13] brrrr: 3
[20:13] brrrr: ?
[20:13] Zorori: lol
[20:13] brrrr: lol
[20:13] brrrr: :3
[20:13] Cloudfox: XD
[20:13] Kenji: this is going in the IRC thread

tedward2000

Smash Champion
:"3

I kinda don't see the whisker, or what ever it is.
But good stuff, more so picking on Lycan. (Jk's Lycan we love you)

So its Almost Christman time again, So whats the plan for getting people in the IRC before new years?
-t2

Milln

Smash Champion
I had to. Warning, fake genitalia.

Milln: Also Hawk sent me a present.
Milln: I have no idea wtf it is
G-Beast: lool
Milln: I'm about to open it
Nodrak: then open it :p
Milln: It's just a big long box
Nodrak: lol
Milln: Kinda like what I gave him
soro: ok
FlameWavePictureHunter: lol link http://firmicus.web.fc2.com/sumaxsyotyuumimai.htm
G-Beast: maybe its a GIGANTIC DEEEEEELDOOOOOH
soro: lucario looks ver out of proportion
soro: lol
FlameWavePictureHunter: and omh
Milln: DUDE
Milln: WHAT IF IT IS
Milln: THAT WOULD BE INSANE
FlameWavePictureHunter: O SHI-
FlameWavePictureHunter: THAT WOULD BE CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY
soro: my god i'm out of practice
Nodrak: that would be crazy
Nodrak: lol
G-Beast: i would rofl forever if it was
FlameWavePictureHunter: beat ya too it noddy :3
G-Beast: OK guys i need your help
Nodrak: !
FlameWavePictureHunter: wutchu need Beast :D
G-Beast: flower cup has been giving me **** all day
Milln: I think I would just stare at it. And be like "....This is big..."
FlameWavePictureHunter: wait...
FlameWavePictureHunter: this MKwii?
G-Beast: can i do it and get a 2 star rating!?!
G-Beast: yes
Milln: And then make a weird face and be like "...Oh, that Hawk."
G-Beast: i can imagine it milln
G-Beast: even tho i have no idea what you look like
Milln: If you hae picture mail on your phone, I can send you a picture.
G-Beast: i always get shafted in the last lap near the end
G-Beast: oh i dont have a cell phone, unfortunatly
Nodrak: just keep at it, flower cup will come to you eventually
Milln: Also i'm not sure what to think if you say you can image me staring at a dildo 3/4's my size.
Milln: height*
Milln: >,>
G-Beast: lmao
G-Beast: dont ask me
Nodrak: lol :p

Milln

Smash Champion
Question: would I be un-perma-banned if I took Dguy's favorite Brawl pic of mine and altered the white Lucario to make it look like the Lucario boards mascot?
I think I accidentally unpermabanned you when I unbanned Timbers.

Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Well I will be unable to do anything until I get back to my home comp on January 2nd, unless you unban me on this laptop.

Speaking of January, the day Obama enters office is also my birthday!

Lycan_Rawr

Smash Cadet
Lies, Chairzard never happened >.>

The birthday card is the nicest thing in the world T.T I luff you guys so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom