• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Luigi in Brawl Topic (CONFIRMED! Pictures inside!)

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
alternate costume.. no im kiddin i liked playin as doctor mario to well more than mario, man

off topic: also roy was no clone of marth, thats just the opposite marth was a clone of roy
yea I'd rather play as dr. than the real Mario any day

off topic: yea thats right you just unlock marth first

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
off topic: also roy was no clone of marth, thats just the opposite marth was a clone of roy
Are you sure about that? Marth was the first unlocked. :ohwell: I mean, I'm a huge Roy fan here and would love to see him return, but there's no way Marth was a clone of Roy.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I wasn't saying that Marth was a clone of Roy, I was saying that he wasn't. lol

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Either way, If Isaac makes it into brawl, he does look kind of similar to Roy (except Isaac is much cooler :p). I mean by hair style wise and height and that they attack using a blade.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Isaac has so much more than a blade, though. Isaac has psynergy! Anyways, why are we talking about Isaac and Roy in the Luigi topic? o_O

I still say Luigi needs an alternate "Mr. L" costume. ^_^

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Isaac has so much more than a blade, though. Isaac has psynergy! Anyways, why are we talking about Isaac and Roy in the Luigi topic? o_O

I still say Luigi needs an alternate "Mr. L" costume. ^_^
thats what i say

hold up i herd someone mention ice moves could someone plz tell how this would work for Luigi

Luigi's a pimp :pimp:

Alright, while I'm here I will post the all too obvious counter arguments to the losers who think Luigi will not be in Brawl:

1. Mario is the mascot. Luigi is the sidekick. This one should be obvious.
2. Super Smash Bros. Unless I missed something, Mario and Luigi will probably be the only bros in the game unless Claus gets in.
3. Luigi's popularity is increasing dramatically. He has been a secret or alternate choice in the new Mario games including New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario DS,
Super Paper Mario, and Super Mario Galaxy.
Why wouldn't he be in another game?

That is all really needed to show that Luigi is going to be in the next game. Oh and using E Gadd's FLUDD machine on Mario is already a pointer to Luigi will be using.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alright, while I'm here I will post the all too obvious counter arguments to the losers who think Luigi will not be in Brawl:

1. Mario is the mascot. Luigi is the sidekick. This one should be obvious.
2. Super Smash Bros. Unless I missed something, Mario and Luigi will probably be the only bros in the game unless Claus gets in.
3. Luigi's popularity is increasing dramatically. He has been a secret or alternate choice in the new Mario games including New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario DS,
Super Paper Mario, and Super Mario Galaxy.
Why wouldn't he be in another game?

That is all really needed to show that Luigi is going to be in the next game. Oh and using E Gadd's FLUDD machine on Mario is already a pointer to Luigi will be using.
Super Smash Brothers isn't referring to the fact that Mario and Luigi are brothers...It's like the term "Brother in arms" ...Fellow fighters from the same group

Super Smash Brothers isn't referring to the fact that Mario and Luigi are brothers...It's like the term "Brother in arms" ...Fellow fighters from the same group
Maybe yes, maybe no??? I can see that, but if Mario's first official game wasn't called Super Mario Bros. what would Super Smash Bros. be called? Just how I saw it.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It would be called "Nintendo fights back" :]

Definition: In a world where only one game can be at the top, it's YOUR decision to make sure your game makes it to the top. Play as any nintendo character representatives to fight their way to the top of the charts as ULTIMATE GAME EVARR :]

just kidding rofl I only read the post on this page and decided to attempt humour :]

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
this doulbe post might be illegal but i have sine info from infering that might help out or man in green

ok here goes:

on th dojo so far weve seen returning stages, returning pokemon, and returning items

so obviously the dojo is someday goin to release returning characters like some of the other updates have been, and that my friends is how i think luigi will be confirmed

We could get 3-4 characters at once!!!
RETURNING CHARACTERS
Luigi! C. Falcon! Jigglypuff! (and I wish) Ness!
Yeah, it's not likely we will get a character this week. Probably next week, just to taunt us.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think Sakauri is just gonna taunt the Luigi fans until either the Japanese release or the US releasee. They did the same with Melee. (But it isn't as scary as before, I heard that Luigi fans were scared he would only be a trophy)

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think Sakauri is just gonna taunt the Luigi fans until either the Japanese release or the US release. They did the same with Melee. (But it isn't as scary as before, I heard that Luigi fans were scared he would only be a trophy)

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Luigi was the ****** who killed himself at a level 9 cpu, so i really don't appreciate u trying 2 bring him back, but whatever evryone has there own opinion

SonicMario

Smash Master
You just don't get it do you?

Luigi will be in Brawl. He is too popular of a character. Even if Original 12 didn't save Ness, They do not have a replacement for Luigi. So GTFO

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
He isn't going to make a "returning characters" update because those characters are going to be unlockable. The only thing he'll taunt us with is if Ness returns as a secret character.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I felt sad when Ness was confirmed gone. I have a personal grudge against Lucas now pretty much. To only play him for his FS for my thread and complete the necessary like Classic mode or Event and Subspace. Other then that, Lucas is not going to be played by me.

Luigi 4 BrawlLuigi Will be in Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yes Luigi is so likely, I'd bet my soul to the devil that Luigi is in. And the devil won't get that soul as long Luigi is in Brawl!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Luigi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Waluigi

BTW SonicLuigi, would you like to view my Final Smash thread? Just click Super Sonic in my sig.

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
already done, and i am deeply impressed man....u did an ABSOLUTELY awesome job and its more like luigi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>waluigitimes 3,000,000,000,000

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I doubt Luigi will be cut.. Then it would be Super Smash Wii or something without the BROS. I'll add him my list of main characters I'm using (in sig.).

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
rofl you can't sue if luigi isn't in ;)
The most money you'll make during now and after the approval/disapproval of luigi is a penny you'll find on the floor.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
sorry i couldn't resist
Luigi owns Mario
and dose other stuff to Peach
sorry guys but its like this Luigi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mario / Waluigi
we need to take a survey LUIGI or mario who do you main
this is just an obvious question
man i'm in a good mood today

Edit (what a big run on)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
if mario somehow gets a docter mario alt costume (which won;t happen), then I'll main mario. If not then luigi :] (which is basically me saying that I'd rather main luigi than mario).

Top Bottom