• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Marth Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
mm my marth! :)

and i play ddd/snake

mk is just because he's easy to use and he *****, hopefully in the future i don't have to use him at all

Sake-Hato

Smash Apprentice
lol ive seen junk play and i know hes good with D3 nd mk but if his marth is as good as them as u say or make it look like then why dont i ever see him use marth in tourneys? (not tryna troll just wounder alot; i love junk <3)

btw this unknown unknown will 30$ MM you if you come to the next big Wc tourney X]
Marth V Snake?

Sake-Hato

Smash Apprentice
wow at dumb logic

Who are you offering to $30 MM ?
lol you silly you talk such a big game and i would love to MM you 30$ just come to the next WC big tourney X)

My snake vs your Marth 30 $ aint alot to me

as for minty i cant go to apex D: i dont think id MM you alot anyway tho XD

Albert.

Smash Master
lol you silly you talk such a big game and i would love to MM you 30$ just come to the next WC big tourney X)

My snake vs your Marth 30 $ aint alot to me
Why would anyone take a 30$ money match because of a silly online disagreement? You are nothing to me. Why would I WAGER money off some petty dispute? Why do you have 30$ to throw around? I certainly don't. I would much rather spend that money on SoulSilver, sheet music books, or maybe some teryaki house... yummy yummy. Besides, I would feel bad about taking your (or your parents) money if I did win. (Wait I'm not doing this right, I should be much more cocky/confident/******* "you suck b****!" even though I';ve never even met you, dunno your relative skill level)

I'm just tired of people saying "K b**** lets money match to settle this random s*** (that has nothing to do with the original arguement in the first place)

It's just stupid alpha-male posturing "who's e-P**** is bigger?" Retardedness.
#1 you're not an alpha male at life (you're sitting trying to start s*** over internet message boards, that's kind of a disqualifier)

#2 You're not even an alpha Male at this game or in this community. I've never even heard of you and I follow NorCal cause of Jun(k)

So yeah.

DENIED.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
why Would Anyone Take A 30$ Money Match Because Of A Silly Online Disagreement? You Are Nothing To Me. Why Would I Wager Money Off Some Petty Dispute? Why Do You Have 30$ To Throw Around? I Certainly Don't. I Would Much Rather Spend That Money On Soulsilver, Sheet Music Books, Or Maybe Some Teryaki House... Yummy Yummy. Besides, I Would Feel Bad About Taking Your (or Your Parents) Money If I Did Win. (wait I'm Not Doing This Right, I Should Be Much More Cocky/confident/******* "you Suck B****!" Even Though I';ve Never Even Met You, Dunno Your Relative Skill Level)

I'm Just Tired Of People Saying "k B**** Lets Money Match To Settle This Random S*** (that Has Nothing To Do With The Original Arguement In The First Place)

It's Just Stupid Alpha-male Posturing "who's E-p**** Is Bigger?" Retardedness.
#1 You're Not An Alpha Male At Life (you're Sitting Trying To Start S*** Over Internet Message Boards, That's Kind Of A Disqualifier)

#2 You're Not Even An Alpha Male At This Game Or In This Community. I've Never Even Heard Of You And I Follow Norcal Cause Of Jun(k)

So Yeah.

Denied.

***** Said, Denied!

Sake-Hato

Smash Apprentice
lol i was talking to junk and u poped in and said who is this nobody or somthing like that im to lazy to look back :p however if i suck why not get a free 30$ lol im just backing up my words son loland imo i think its great u didnt hear about me so i can get free money from you oh yeah.we iz trollin out here.btw 30$ aint nothing if you work X]

tl;dr; just say your scared to mm me and ill leave you alone this convo was between me&junk and you came outa no were lol i called you out and you Denied the MM w.e tho im done with silly people like you :)

Albert.

Smash Master
lol i was talking to junk and u poped in and said who is this nobody or somthing like that im to lazy to look back :p however if i suck why not get a free 30$ lol im just backing up my words son loland imo i think its great u didnt hear about me so i can get free money from you oh yeah.we iz trollin out here.btw 30$ aint nothing if you work X]

tl;dr; just say your scared to mm me and ill leave you alone this convo was between me&junk and you came outa no were lol i called you out and you Denied the MM w.e tho im done with silly people like you :)

No, you weren't talking to Junk, you were asking if his vids were legitimate enough.

Do you think this video is good?
Zex Marth VS Sake (Snake)

EDITED FOR SHAYA </3 -_- :) lol

∫unk

Smash Master
We didn't get to play our mm :( he was beating me though Marth vs Snake.

Sake is good he just camps hella hard he should learn how to approach... the only Snake that I ever timed out DeDeDe vs Snake and I wasn't even trying to time out until the end.

Sake-Hato

Smash Apprentice
ok ill squash it all here no problem i just dont like people who assume things X]
as for the vid only thing i gata say is bad momentum in that match after my horrible mistake on my second stock i just gave up lol it happens to everyone&it was only a friendly so its not the end of the world.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
When someone mentioned that how is it possible that marth doesnt lose to diddy (I think?)...

When Roy_R doesnt know the instant ledge grab to limit diddys recover,
nor knows that getting back on stage when diddy is zoning with peanuts and two nanas is deadly,
keeps putting himself in situations where he will only lose or trade with diddys fair...
and falls for gnes baiting for nana pick ups a lot of times :(
on top of not having the same item control as gnes does...

Roy Rs set ups, mixups and mindgames are still classy though. But he is losing out on the diddy match up in ways he can improve in.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
LOLLL btw why are all my words in your quote of me capitalized?

Thanks brosephina
neo made his post in all caps, so the forum automatically changes only the first letter of every word to a capital and did so for your quote...

Shaya, I believe that was me. I asked because I still haven't seen a top-level Marth beat a top level Diddy (maybe I'm just not looking). Although your reasoning does make much sense.

Albert.

Smash Master
Yeah but that's your opinion to make, Junk, Not some random unknown who has only seen one video of your marth in that Match-up.

Obviously Zex isn't a top Snake, but he's still a good player and the match was almost even.

On a lighter note- I hope somebody with a handheld recorded Tyrant vs Ally when Tyrant used Marth!!

ChibixD

Smash Apprentice
Well, this video shows he doesn't know this match up, so I can't comment? I'm sure I can help with this MU, and its not like i'm saying he is a scrub or something like this. You guy are too agressive with new people.

And he probably he doesn't know this MU because D3 isn't bad vs Snake

∫unk

Smash Master
well i know generally whats good or bad with marth but if i see something as a possibly new and relatively safe option im going to try it first. like i do the same sequence a few times just to see how it works.

i just thought it was a cool match even though i dont think i play great. videos are like progress checks you can come back a few months later and see how much better you are

ChibixD

Smash Apprentice
well i know generally whats good or bad with marth but if i see something as a possibly new and relatively safe option im going to try it first. like i do the same sequence a few times just to see how it works.

i just thought it was a cool match even though i dont think i play great. videos are like progress checks you can come back a few months later and see how much better you are
I do it a lot, but I just said that beacause marth has to play in a diferent style vs snake, and most Marths don't know how to do it, short hop vs snake really sux, you should full hop fair all day and stay away waiting for openings. once you get him off the ground you know what to do =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom