• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Marth Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
HUUUUGE thanks in advance to Nike, who I'm sure is uploading Mike's vids from HOBO 28 at this very moment. He recorded all of Mike's MMs and bracket sets, including v. Razer/v. Gnes. I'm not sure if he recorded Mike's teams matches but in any case, new footage = happy Marth mains/secondaries.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Awsome thanks i will patiently wait, sux that Mike lost to Razor and Gnes though, i thought he had the Snake matchup down, maybe Razor is just too good these days lol, anyway look forward to them.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Razer must've been on fire. He doesn't beat Gnes very often.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Most of Mike's singles and doubless games were played on UTDZac's wii. Lately Zac's been slow with uploading vids though, with a couple tournies being uploaded up to 2 months later. I didn't want to chance that. This might result in some set's being uploaded twice eventually x) (I didn't record any doubles matches)

And thank's for the props guys <3

:link: vs ALSM
MM Match 1/2 / MM Match 2/2

:dedede: vs JUJ
MM Match 1/2

:metaknight: vs JUJ
MM Match 2/2

:metaknight: vs King Jacob
WB Match 1/2 / WB Match 2/2

:toonlink: vs Jerm
WQ Match 1/3 / WQ Match 2/3 / WQ Match 3/3

(Set against Jerm is a MUST WATCH)

:snake: vs UltimateRazer

WS Match 1/2
/ WS Match 2/2

Loser's Bracket matches (Dphat, Trela, Gnes) are still being uploaded, I'll post them up for you tonight when there done.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I only think the matches vs Jerm and Razor are worth putting up from those. Lets see what matches are next before i put some new matches up. Also thanks.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'd recommend Jerm, Razer, Dphat, Trela, Gnes. Honestly everything else was him just ****** and trying out random things lol

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Thanks for uploading videos Nike. I couldn't make it to HOBO to shadow Mike like I did Roy, but I can live vicariously through your videos!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
gnes... checks this thread? trolls razer? you can't name search 4 letters, i thought.

Excuse my misinformation, I was just going by how I always see Gnes a place above you.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
looking forward to the new mike vs ally vids at mlg!
i just hope someone recorded it

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashTournoi#p/u/6/bSuJCFpOm-s

I don't get why the french smash community don't publish more their vids on smashboards. Check it out, because it's some of the most amazing matches at the moment.

This is footage from Bushido Impact XV, featuring Leon vs Glutonny in WF's and GF's. GF's are currently being uploaded.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thanks! Found it. It says its an import model texture, any idea if it can be used on wi-fi?

Also, do you put it in the SD the same way you would with a standard texture?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah it works on wifi and just put in in the stages folder where all your stage textures are.

Edit: Bcuz Ramin sux at using Forums, Kadaj is gonna sort second post out, into matchups being played at High or Top level play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom