• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Erg... alright, sorry Nurok, but you're not on AIM or anything right now, so I'm making a thread for this conversation... And for your fest, I'll update that thread with all the info you give me.

Guys who spam (Blue Light =P) go post there, PLEASE. Chin made this **** for MD smashers, and DC technically isn't even MD >.>, to find each other and we're spamming it like morons.

We should try and announce MD tournaments and fests here, but then leave discussion for a seperate thread.

Sorry to be a ****, but we're ****ing up this thread's page count and if some one come and look at this they're gunna think MD isn't ****. X_X

I'm gunna be a mega **** also, and start reporting bad posts >.>

You're welcome Chin.

PS: yes I spammed too, I'm stopping now. >.> I promise!

THE LINK FOR THE FEST PAGE

chinesahh

Smash Lord
bump

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Jasona

Smash Ace
wow, people from aberdeen. I never thought that would happen. Undr inspired me to wonder about this place. I miss it and all the cool people who I couldn't beat if my life depended on it. I haven't touched smash since september of 05, in fact, I've given away all things gamecube related. However, I may show up somewhere, sometime, with/without undr, bum a controller off of someone and play a few rounds.

TCV

Smash Cadet
Jasona said:
wow, people from aberdeen. I never thought that would happen. Undr inspired me to wonder about this place. I miss it and all the cool people who I couldn't beat if my life depended on it. I haven't touched smash since september of 05, in fact, I've given away all things gamecube related. However, I may show up somewhere, sometime, with/without undr, bum a controller off of someone and play a few rounds.
Good times bro. Represent the 'deen!

Mitonic

Smash Rookie
Next time... I will knock out at least one person! I'm so ashamed of my skills.

Jasona, if you're still in the Aberdeen area, you're more than welcome to smash with us.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
Jasona said:
...*pound*

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Mitonic- sorry about the four stock, I had to wipe out some stock so as to make up for losing more than one to Edun! Plus, I'm not gunna lie, I was afraid I was gunna lose by doing soemthing stupid, so i amde sure to play it my best.

Fest? Maybe?

Everyone knows Nightmare thrown fests are amazing, so, I'm throwing a fest ASAP in my cousin's garage! My cousin, hand, is moving in one house down from me, and his garage is apearantly awesome! I'm trying to has out detail with my aunt, it maybe by invite only, since there's going to be limited space in a friggen garage X_X. We'll see! I'll give everyone at least two weeks fair notice.

Jasona- If yous mash with TCV and Mitonic they could probably get good and Aberdeen could be a force to reckon with.

Jasona

Smash Ace
Mitonic said:
Jasona, if you're still in the Aberdeen area, you're more than welcome to smash with us.
I'm still here, PM me about some days and times and I'll try to show up for an hour. You supply the time and the controller and I'll supply the talent. Who knows, maybe I'll turn out to be my old self... or better.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm so in. Need better competition. I got you a controller Jasona, though it does suck. Or the wireless one.

Anyway, I've got AIM and YIM so get in contact with me if you want. KO UndrDog = AIM; Undr88 = YIM. And please, don't IM me unless you live in Harford County MD. I'm having so much trouble trying to keep my list nice and clean.

TCV

Smash Cadet
UndrDog said:
I'm so in. Need better competition. I got you a controller Jasona, though it does suck. Or the wireless one.

Anyway, I've got AIM and YIM so get in contact with me if you want. KO UndrDog = AIM; Undr88 = YIM. And please, don't IM me unless you live in Harford County MD. I'm having so much trouble trying to keep my list nice and clean.
Mitonic's invitation extends to you as well.

FraJILeSoul

Smash Apprentice
pwnzors to t3h l33tcore....my pichu and Ness need new mind games.Mario is repping Bmore right though.I couldnt get my dsmashes for some reason.CSTICK FSMASH FTW

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Cmart's getting Zelda training Thursday, so all you Zelda players had better beware! Bmore careful against him! >_>

Edit: Oh yeah! I'm getting whatever-cmart-uses-training for my Zelda, too. Fear us!

The Cape

Smash Master
Add me to the list.

**** close enough to MD that I can be most anywhere in 2 hours or less.

Tope and I will be coming by Silver Spring on monday. If anyone wants to possibly play for an hour or so, drop me a PM.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
cape i would add you, but i dont wanna have to make this the MD/PA player finder.

you should start you own thread as "The Official Pennsylvania Player Finder"

Jasona

Smash Ace
Jasons's MD trek

I think that I should make a trek around MD and do a best 2 out of 3 of best 2 out of 3 with as many smashers as possible. Form my own opinion of MD smashers. Take a weekend for each area on the list. Start off with aberdeen and baltimore.

Baltimore - if ranma's fest falls on a good day, then I'll be there... if not, then baltimore and I will have to work something else out

Aberdeen - I'm usually free on the weekends, so PM me with some dates that would be good for you guys. If all of us can't meet up at the same time, then individually is fine too.

Just keep in mind that I took a 7 month *vacation* from smash and I just got back, so don't let my former reputation crush your apirations. If you thought that I sucked back then, then thats even better.

Oh yeah, Undr will probably be with me... I almost forgot that he was a part of aberdeen too. Maybe I'll be able to play him today and knock one aberdeen match out early. Will it be 2-0 or 2-1 and who will win? Guaranteed its me with 2-0... LOL. If he reads this, then that should piss him off/ motivate him ROFL

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Jasona is the man, back when i was a MEGA scrub he MEGA beat me! Now that I'm a HUGE scrub (not a mega scrub) this should be fun. Since, though, we all know that Nightmare thrown fests are the best, I can't allow Jason, who was so gracious as to game with me just when I actually got into competitive play, to go to any fest that's below the level of one thrown by myself! (i'm not actually that concieted, my fests are just OKAY but hey why not brag!?)

(That's just a realllly long way to say, "Hey Jasona, I throw pretty nice fests and I will throw one in your honor so you don't need to bother with a fest that MAY not be as good as it could!" No offense to Ron, at all, it's simpley that I haven't been to any fest he's thrown, and I respect Jasona asmuch as Chin, or Hova. =P)

I'll get you a date ASAP, you will have at least two weeks notice =) (sorry, only B more, Jasona and Undr shall be invited so it'll be a really small fest lol)

Jasona

Smash Ace
I may make another thread and call it "Jasona's return to smash: a trek through MD". Bring a camera, learn some names, get my skills back, and bring Undr too. While were on the subject of Undr and since he was one of the people I needed to play in my conquest of aberdeen, I have and he lost 2 sets, each of them being 2-0. Therefore, its Jasona 1 and aberdeen 0 with 4 more people to go before I can move past baltimore and get closer to the heart of MD smash. I don't exactly know where that is, but I know it is much closer to baltimore than it is to aberdeen.

Maybe I should resurrect 'accumulated LOSS' and play some team matches too.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Jasona don't brag. I played you in Samus dittos... That should hardly count as a win for you since I took you down to one stock nearly every match. My Peach would've torn you up had I known you were going to make a big deal over this.

And I'll make my way along with Jasona around MD. My IC may not be effective against Jasona's Samus, but I'm sure it is up for you guys. ;)

Edit: I'd also like to add that Nightmare, thanks for inviting us and I'd be glad to come. And after looking at your sig, I assume you've never seen Jasona and I attempt to play teams. lol

cmart

Smash Lord
Jasona and Undr rule-and I don't even know them. Can't wait for you guys to work your way to the dearth of talent that is baltimore.

Top Bottom