• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
dude dk smash is so gay!

ok not really, can't complain cause i just so happen to be the punching bag of that second one... but i hope that he got a kick out of it.

hope i can come man, wanna show the baltimore ppl what our crew has besides you man.
hahaha! yeah but when we get those matches up you whoop my *** like every match with peach...

and thats right! salisbury crew is small but we have awesome players!! (like you me and Todd, and zack is gettin beast!)

zeppelin9178

Smash Rookie
are there any smashers here from around cockeysville or timonium and in high school, idk how old most of the people here are but I want to play some people around here and it would be a lot less weird if they were around my age. I will be a senior in high school next school year and im 16. (17 july first)

The Newb

Smash Ace
are there any smashers here from around cockeysville or timonium and in high school, idk how old most of the people here are but I want to play some people around here and it would be a lot less weird if they were around my age. I will be a senior in high school next school year and im 16. (17 july first)
Most people who post in this thread are between 17-21 years old. Can't see how that would be weird. o_O

BigC

Smash Rookie
Don't forget about me, BigC from Dundalk MD!!! I'm currently training for the SSBM tournament at Otakon 2007.

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Ha, like you have to train to do well at Otakon... I'll wish you luck on entering, though, since they randomly select players for the brackets

I also don't understand why you would need people to be in high school to smash with them... I think it would be weirder to Smash with a High School freshman as a senior than a college freshman. I even have a 23 year old friend that's my main competition in Guilty Gear... I guess it's just a personal sort of thing, after all

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I M 18 yo.

Oh and until further notice I pretty much quit.

Had a lot of fun at pound 2, but I think I'm set... Good **** everyone.

See you all at pound 3 brawl style, maybe!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
slikvik - Never go to Otakon for Smash, you'd be lucky if they even had four TVs for it. If you go to Otakon....clearly, go for the anime. Or just the game room in general.

But I mean.... I live like right near where Otakon is held so it doesn't bother me though. :D

Frozen

Smash Lord
Either myself, or SS4ricky will be winning the otakon tournament. I'm there every year, but this time i'm actually good at smash.

zeppelin9178

Smash Rookie
yea Dreadlord when I was talking about it being weird i just meant i didn't want to be playing people who were like out of college or really old. Playing with a college freshman would be fine with me, and so would playing with a high school freshman.

sry for all the requests but can someone tell me more about the otakon tournament or whatever that is. I'm new to competitive smash, and would like to know about the tournaments going on around here

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Otakon is July 20-22 (Baltimore Convention Center), but don't bother going for the SSBM tournament. =D

THIS Saturday, there are two REAL tournaments, look for the ChuDat Biweeklies thread (that is in Virginia), and in tournament discussion there's a thread for another tournament, this one in MD.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Either myself, or SS4ricky will be winning the otakon tournament. I'm there every year, but this time i'm actually good at smash.
haha well u better come practice with me then cause u dont wanna have to wait 10 hours to play one match and then mess up and lose...

teh pr0

Smash Cadet
hey guys...anyone in the columbia/ellicott city area want to smash sometime soon? the main list is pretty out of date (like chops and cava don't even play anymore), so maybe someone can answer me here...everyone i know sucks lol, it's no fun to play them. pm me or im me.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
NKK Knees people IRL
I'm pretty sure that's a fact. Just like these following facts.

Azen once killed a bird by throwing it off a cliff... AND DOWN AIR SPIKING IT.

Azen once drowned a fish, on jungle japes.

Azen has counted to infinity, twice, while waiting for his matches!

ADDED: Azen and TA's The Newb walking into a bar, and it instantly exploded because that much awesomeness cannot be contained.

Frozen

Smash Lord
hey guys...anyone in the columbia/ellicott city area want to smash sometime soon? the main list is pretty out of date (like chops and cava don't even play anymore), so maybe someone can answer me here...everyone i know sucks lol, it's no fun to play them. pm me or im me.
I know cava/chops....do you ever go to nod3?....when they do smash, which is rare, they do it there.

Rhymes.

teh pr0

Smash Cadet
nah, i haven't gone to any tournaments, specially if they're far away...i just need someone of a decent skill level to smash with in the area. my friend knows cava at UMBC, and he said he quit...so oh well. seriously tho..if anyone does want to smash, i'm down

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'm coming back to smash.

Everyone ****ing awesome come play melee. (You all know who you are. NO ONE IN BALTIMORE! lol =P I keed I keed, but srsly... biatches.)

I'm loving my job, but all i do is work, and I'm tired of doing nothing but working! I'm gunna challenge Azen if he ever does come back! I'mma give him a run for his freedom (matches)!

I wanna fux with smashing with everyone whose amazing, be it mini fests, or just me driving to your house.

CHIN! NEWB! HOVAAAAAAAAAAA! Whoever wants to have me over, let's play some ****ing smash.

I'm starting over, scrapping all my characters, and going full fuxing force, all the way till brawl and beyond.

I'm RE ENGERGIZED MOTHER ****ERS, LET'S HAVE A GOOD TIME!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming back to smash.

Everyone ****ing awesome come play melee. (You all know who you are. NO ONE IN BALTIMORE! lol =P I keed I keed, but srsly... biatches.)

I'm loving my job, but all i do is work, and I'm tired of doing nothing but working! I'm gunna challenge Azen if he ever does come back! I'mma give him a run for his freedom (matches)!

I wanna fux with smashing with everyone whose amazing, be it mini fests, or just me driving to your house.

CHIN! NEWB! HOVAAAAAAAAAAA! Whoever wants to have me over, let's play some ****ing smash.

I'm starting over, scrapping all my characters, and going full fuxing force, all the way till brawl and beyond.

I'm RE ENGERGIZED MOTHER ****ERS, LET'S HAVE A GOOD TIME!

COME OVER AND PLAY!! ...im practicin a whole bunch and eventually im gonna be the best DK there is...ill help u warm back up and u can help teach me some stuff

DK SMASHFEST!!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2464300#post2464300

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Good **** guy with a freekazoid.

Today, Hova training.

Tomorrow, MT Airy with Plair and Newb.

My thursday is RARARACHAEL DAY. She's too ****ing good.

Friday is aloha shirt day! If anyone wants to come over that day it'd be fresh DOSV!!!!!!!!!!! chances of me wanting to go to far on that day is low though.

Maybe I can hit up some local nub sauces who DIDN'T quit smash ;D yeah babbbbbby, Yeahhh!

Top Bottom