• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well, this week we will find out the credibility of Rapscouter. He says there will be a 3rd party character update this week, and it will be the third one he says comes from Capcom.

So if he is right, and we are right in assuming he is alluding to Megaman. Than he shall be updated this week. If it does not happen, he is a liar and will be debunked.

AnimaBolt

Smash Cadet
Bah, I went through the more recent screenies and couldn't find anything. If anyone wants to double check, that'd be great since I usually miss things.

AnimaBolt

Smash Cadet
Happy 400th post Xerroo.

Off-topic : What's the next level and how many posts?

On-topic : Yeah, HOPEFULLY.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Well, this week we will find out the credibility of Rapscouter. He says there will be a 3rd party character update this week, and it will be the third one he says comes from Capcom.

So if he is right, and we are right in assuming he is alluding to Megaman. Than he shall be updated this week. If it does not happen, he is a liar and will be debunked.
Two questions...

1) Was Rapscouter the person who was said to have leaked Pokemon or something before (if so I can't believe I missed this guy)

2) Not to reopen old wounds but didn't thealmightygoat also say that there'd be a third party update this week? Not that it matters...

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Two questions...

1) Was Rapscouter the person who was said to have leaked Pokemon or something before (if so I can't believe I missed this guy)

2) Not to reopen old wounds but didn't thealmightygoat also say that there'd be a third party update this week? Not that it matters...

1: Yes, he is that same guy.

2: Yes he did as well, but later retracted claiming his source "lied" to him. Essentially he was copying Rapscouter.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
1: Yes, he is that same guy.

2: Yes he did as well, but later retracted claiming his source "lied" to him. Essentially he was copying Rapscouter.
K thanks. Well now I've looked at a bit more background on Rapscouter I think I'll at least acknowledge what he says, I've got bored of 'prophets' now but he's the closest thing we've got out of every other atm. We'll just have to see how next week pans out...

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
Prophets, schmophets. I'd rather ignore those guys. It wasn't so bad when there were like, 3 of them, but now I'm feel it's a little much. I bet not a single one of 'em know anything.

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet

I've been gone for a couple of days because I'm spending the weekend in Vegas with a couple of friends, but I have been keeping up with the thread via my iPhone. :)

Now that I get to actually post again though, I have a question, Starphoenix: how good is Rapscouter's track record? I haven't heard his name very much before, and I'm wondering if he has made any other "predictions" that have come true. If he has been credible thus far... then I am REALLY excited for this week. :D

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I've been gone for a couple of days because I'm spending the weekend in Vegas with a couple of friends, but I have been keeping up with the thread via my iPhone. :)

Now that I get to actually post again though, I have a question, Starphoenix: how good is Rapscouter's track record? I haven't heard his name very much before, and I'm wondering if he has made any other "predictions" that have come true. If he has been credible thus far... then I am REALLY excited for this week. :D
He leaked all the Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl. People flamed him and ridiculed him, but he turned out to be true in the end.

So yeah he is somewhat reliable.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
He leaked all the Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl. People flamed him and ridiculed him, but he turned out to be true in the end.

So yeah he is somewhat reliable.
Yeah...er...that confuses me a bit. Didn't Serebii confirm some Pokemon D&P info before release?

Anyway, by the end of this week, we'll either have Megaman or one less prophet, win win situation. And IF we get Megaman this week I'm looking forward to that mind-blowing 4th third party. Not like he'll top Megaman though.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Yeah...er...that confuses me a bit. Didn't Serebii confirm some Pokemon D&P info before release?

Anyway, by the end of this week, we'll either have Megaman or one less prophet, win win situation. And IF we get Megaman this week I'm looking forward to that mind-blowing 4th third party. Not like he'll top Megaman though.
Serebii did confirm some D&P info before release, right, but so did rapscouter apparently.

Hopefully we'll see Megaman by the end of this week. A very smart move on Sakurai's part to confirm him, somebody not knowing anything about the game seeing Megaman, Sonic, Snake and Mario on the games' website would make them want it. Megaman, along with the rest of the third parties are a perfect marketing technique.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman

binki4

Smash Apprentice
prepare for the this week of megaman appearance in smash bros brawl because this is hope for this week or not or till now and i guest so because i had not see him in brawl for three month after the release date was delay and the fans was desapointed and it no new characters for two month for now and i was stick of it but finaly the new character revealed this month and it was pikmin and olimar and who would be next to revealed megaman? or someone elase? let see and find out this week for now

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
prepare for the this week of megaman appearance in smash bros brawl because this is hope for this week or not or till now and i guest so because i had not see him in brawl for three month after the release date was delay and the fans was desapointed and it no new characters for two month for now and i was stick of it but finaly the new character revealed this month and it was pikmin and olimar and who would be next to revealed megaman? or someone elase? let see and find out this week for now
What he said :freak:

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
well mega man wasnt updated tonight. although im glad i can now keep track of what i unlock... maybe tomorrow for everybody's favorite blue bomber?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, if you believe Rap...whatever the hell his name is...

a 3rd party will be unveiled this week...

Unless it's one of his lies!!!

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Kind of makes sense to me. Why wouldn't Sakurai reveal the final third-party character before the game is released? Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. To be honest, I'm kind of surprised he hasn't revealed it yet.

Cless

Smash Champion
Kind of makes sense to me. Why wouldn't Sakurai reveal the final third-party character before the game is released? Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. To be honest, I'm kind of surprised he hasn't revealed it yet.
Mad mindgames? What if he just revealed the entire roster on Japanese release? Take that internet.

Top Bottom