• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Are you trying to say that Tutu isn't Photo Finish?
I'm trying to think if it is really is a good fit. I might go watch it just to see. I was aiming more of Flutershy or AJ for tutu.

I do share a lot of qualities with rainbow dash. But my Pinkie Pie figurine would never forgive me if I let another pony represent me.
I see how you can be RD, but Pinkie just seems to fit you more imo.

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
Meh. Just seemed to fit based off how much I've actually interacted with the top 8. Plus I figured Rayquaza would troll me if I made him a pony, so I made him Discord. Also, according to a personality test I took, I'm most like Twilight, but Queen Chrysalis was just to epic to not include, so I made her my image.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Clay its funny that you are doing stuff like this. I've been thinking about remastering the older PRs with Themes I wanted to see happen (aka a bunch of great animes I have seen and thought would be great spots and some videogames.) Since we have 4 previous ones I might start soon.

fZk

Smash Lord
Does it make me a terrible person that I've never seen that show? Or does just mean I'm not a 12 year old girl like you bunch of ****ies?

kd-

Smash Lord
Unbecoming? I'd be unbecoming if I was on your dress...

I mean, uh, that's a dressy unbecoming on you..

Ummm uhhhh, I mean, YOUR DRESS LOOKS NICE *shuffles away*

Top Bottom