• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I guess this is the perfect opportunity to decide whether or not APEX should count towards this season or next. Thoughts? Personally I feel that it won't have much of affect and (if someone does happen to get a good win) it would be much better used next season. PS5 was a huge success and would be sufficient to leave off on.

EDIT: Nvm, Tutu persuaded me as a season closer.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I would like to suggest that, Tom/Legit becomes a part of the panel for West Michigan Representation. He has done a lot of the community since he's been a part of it, and I feel like he would be a fair and unbiased judgement of results. :138:
Yoo000ooo Add me to the pannel

:happysheep:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Alpha, Rita's escaped! Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude!

adding 1-2 weeks to a seasons length doesn't make a huge difference consistency wise. And making apex the start of the season means it'll either matter too much for being a tournament that a happened 4 months ago when we make the rankings or too little for a tournament of that scale.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I would like to personally congratulate Derek Technical_Chase Greggs for breaking the "fifth tourney" curse.

Pound 5 = prize pot disaster
Hope 5 = venue cancellation disaster
ROM 5 = everything disaster

PS5 has officially ended the streak. Good stuff.

JTsm

Smash Master
I would like to personally congratulate Derek Technical_Chase Greggs for breaking the "fifth tourney" curse.

MI doesn't have scrub TO's.

(flex)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Yoooo thanks!

The Tio Gods TRIED though. Luckily, Gifts and I developed a contingency plan before the event just in case. If we hadn't.....PS5 would have been a statistic lmao.

Wait what happened at ROM 5...?

JTsm

Smash Master
Wait what happened at ROM 5...?
Switching bracket matches when the bracket long been started, misinterpreting of rules caused a redo of a match and ultimately made players like unknown, m2k, and kk to throw their matches. The top 3 split was really obvious and caused an uproar.

I'm surprised you didn't hear about it. Lol

:phone:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
imagine if it was ps5 and these things happened

- its winners semis and you switch loe1 and zinotos bracket so loe1 plays shugo instead and zinoto play ally

- ally beats zinoto in last game of semis but there was confusion on DSR so you make them reply last game and zinoto beats ally in that replay

- ally frustrated quits the tourney, but asks to get put back into it later and you abide

- winners finals would be zinoto vs shugo but they both use characters like jiggs and link, not good for when your stream is on the front page of twitch

- grand finals was agreed upon by the players to split so one of the players use not his main, again not good when stream is on the front page of twitch

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Its crazy that there are 2 tourneys left this season :O

Roller, L_Cancel, Tech, WTP, Zinoto, Tutu I think its about that time that we begin deliberating in the panel group. We have a lot to discuss with such little time left.

Top Bottom