• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Also, Ori should be an HM imo. Someone who knows the story of what happened at Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday regarding tipping should fill the thread in. I can assure you, it is grimy.
I would be honored

:088:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
:>: +2 ThuGz

Eats at different place than friends in order to avoid paying back debts. Refuses to shake hands with Kzhu after losing to him in bracket

:>: +1 HIV+

Goes Falco in pools against people who are playing in their first tourney

:>: +2 Solo

Leaves a $0.23 tip at Pizza House. Goes Sheik and chaingrabs against people who are playing in their first tourney

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori / At BWW after PS3 only two people tipped so when the waitress asked, "So are you guys not tipping at all?" he responded with a shrug and said "I don't care"

> I tipped $1 when the tip should have been at least $15-20

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I already give Travis enough **** for getting hit by the U-Tilt. Time for someone else to take the **** talk.

:yeahboi:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Uhhh speaking of which...

How the hell is Lain not on this Grime PR?

He owes me, Gio, and others several hundreds of dollars in total

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I am starting a petition to get Lain onto the Grime PR, above me into the #3 spot.

Reply with *signature* if you support this cause.

Top Bottom