• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Midwest Livestream Thread (PEEFSMASH has new channel please FOLLOW!)

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
I had to leave early last night, my mom was complainin you were too loud and I couldn't find my headphones. I'll be there next time, peef you too much fun.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
so whens the next stream?
We are going again tonight. I'm thinking of trying to set up a Melee State of The Game kind of thing via Skype. Since MacD and now Kage and others have hung out on the stream, I think that I could get together a few top players to talk about new Melee news, results, tournaments, ideas like the ELO ranking system, tips for people getting better, user questions for pros, whatever is Melee related. I would be just a facilitator for discussion, obviously I'm not a pro and wouldn't really be contributing as much as the great players we would have on.

I get the idea from the Starcraft State of the Game, check out the format on this vid! http://itmejp.blip.tv/file/5044551/

Would Kage, MacD, any other top players want to participate in something like that? Any viewers want to watch? I'm thinking we could do it like early Saturday evening, maybe 7-9Central or something like that before people go out for the night.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
We are going again tonight. I'm thinking of trying to set up a Melee State of The Game kind of thing via Skype. Since MacD and now Kage and others have hung out on the stream, I think that I could get together a few top players to talk about new Melee news, results, tournaments, ideas like the ELO ranking system, tips for people getting better, user questions for pros, whatever is Melee related. I would be just a facilitator for discussion, obviously I'm not a pro and wouldn't really be contributing as much as the great players we would have on.

I get the idea from the Starcraft State of the Game, check out the format on this vid! http://itmejp.blip.tv/file/5044551/

Would Kage, MacD, any other top players want to participate in something like that? Any viewers want to watch? I'm thinking we could do it like early Saturday evening, maybe 7-9Central or something like that before people go out for the night.
That's what's missing in Melee, really. Always hoped somebody would try this.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Good **** to all you scrubs that came out and had fun with us, **** was pretty fun. Also, props to lance for getting us 11+ non-smasher viewers who probably had no ****ing clue what was going on lol...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
a week night loooool

or maaaaaaaaaybe a sunday night, but sat are tourney days, or "i'm busy all day" days. i don't see why a thursday night or something wouldn't work like it has been?
Yeah we could do it right before we transition into the getting wasted part of the night. Good idea.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
Roneblaster @ Lemons:

Gonna be at lemons for the weekend, got all my stuff with me so we're either going to be livestreaming or recording stuff all weekend until sunday night/monday morning.

Dart will be here saturday and sunday and i'm sure Viperboy will be here off and on some.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
update: reneturd did NOT beat my falco, and its awful. i wish i had a dollar for every time he said "i dont even know why you're smiling, you arent even good." made every victory that much sweeter.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lolololol

falco is the best character, i aint even mad.

matches were alot closer this morning when we were both sober.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Special Smashing Grounds pre-tourney livestream tonight featuring some of the Midwest's finest (Trail, Tink) and scrubbiest (sveet, ORLY, etc) smashers. Tune in at 8 PM Central and hear the johns flow like the ancient rivers of babylon. Bring your brews and your women, its gonna be a good ol fassion midwest jamboree.

Top Bottom