• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm doing some Bead Art stuff at SiiS 6, if anyone wants anything in particular feel free to PM me. If you're gonna see Kassandra before then at another tournament, she'd definitely be faster getting it to you though!

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'm doing some Bead Art stuff at SiiS 6, if anyone wants anything in particular feel free to PM me. If you're gonna see Kassandra before then at another tournament, she'd definitely be faster getting it to you though!
of characters in brawl or anything?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
of characters in brawl or anything?
Pretty much any sprite. The bigger the sprite, more it costs, smaller the sprite, the less it costs! Brawl's characters aren't sprites though, so you'd have to find a sprite of them.

For example:

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/yourmother348/MetaKnight.jpg

That would be insane to create. It's a decent size and the detail is incredible, so making it with beads most of the detail would have to be sacrificed because at most I'll have lke 5 colors of a shade, and for most not even that.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...hbrosfanon/images/7/7c/Meta_Knight_Sprite.gif

This guy wouldn't be too bad.

http://www.freewebs.com/peachy10/photos/kirby--meta-knight/Kss_Meta%20Knight%20Sprites.gif

These would all be easy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/redherring1up/4785122100/

There's an example of what one could look like (though I flat iron, so those holes would be all melted) [make one for kel kassandra].

If you find a sprite you'd like, you can PM it to me or Kassandra and we can give you price estimates. This isn't really a profitable way for someone to spend your time, so I don't think either of us are expecting to make a profit of these. I'm just looking to make enough to pay for the bead stuff I've already bought, and allow me to continue to buy more ^_^

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Tako likes the weirdest ****. lmao

*at the zoo*
Kel: Ew, that bird is goofy lookin, thats a Tako bird
Tako:...actually...I do like that bird

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS.... SEPHIROTH FOR ME PLEASE!!!! I want Sephiroth...
I'll happily do one for you!

But you can't say "Kass, can you make me this?!" and then say "OS, you make it for me instead!" unless you want two sephiroths. You gotta choose! I'm not gonna undercut Kass and be like "oh hey, saw you were doing a Sephiroth for Y.b.M. so I made one for him instead". That would be rude. =P

Figure out what Kassandra's Sephiroth sprite and pricing is, then figure out mine, and then just pick whichever one you like better.

Y.b.M., I don't think you've ever been to my apartment, but if you had, you'd see my room is absolutely covered in this stuff. I am running out of wall space on some of my walls. XD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wow, all impressive works there OS. Now I'm tempted to ask you to make me something. Just gotta figure them out.
Just send me a PM of what you want, character or specific sprite, and I'll give you an estimate!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Personally, I'm interesting in seeing the difference between a normal bead sprite and yours with the holes ironed out.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

One of the commissions I've recently finished. If anyone wants a copy of this one btw, $25. This is the biggest one I've made yet; he's the size of my chest.

Kel, if you and Kass want to make this guy I made some "artistic interpretations" to his color scheme. He used 3 more shades of grey than I could possibly have, so I melded one into a black (used only on the border) and one into light grey (used mostly on the head). I wasn't sure if I should have used more white on the face or not, but I felt it would be out of place since the right side of his body is so heavily grey. The mid/left of his face might have looked better with more white, but he still turned out pretty bad *** looking. I'm proud of the ironing job on him too, ironing big ones is hard. When you've spent over two hours on one, you want to make sure you don't mess it up o_o

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Super nice. You guys are really good at this bead art thing. The amount of time invested into each of these must be ridiculous.

Top Bottom