• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll come if I have the money, and if nothing else gets into the way. I know I'll have to pay for:

- Food: ?
- Gas: $10
- Venue: $5
- Brawl Doubles: $10 Per Person
- Brawl Singles: $10

At least $35 unless I have to pay to eat anytime during the whole trip. I think my best bet is to bring $45 - $55 if I can.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Jake, get out.

I got the bed again. Anyone who wants to contest that can MM me in Melty Blood.

But you won't because ya'll ain't real *****s.

I'll come if I have the money, and if nothing else gets into the way. I know I'll have to pay for:

- Food: ?
- Gas: $10
- Venue: $5
- Brawl Doubles: $10 Per Person
- Brawl Singles: $10

At least $35 unless I have to pay to eat anytime during the whole trip. I think my best bet is to bring $45 - $55 if I can.
Did you account for housing? Or is your carpool going and leaving the same day. Also if money is a thing ur worried about, just don't enter doubles.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well the artist I had in mind for the image isn't available to create it, so this time I'm going to spare everyone the wait and post the list later this evening when I get home in order to sort of keep things on track for the sake of up-to-date relevancy. The image can be worked on in the meantime after that point.

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I sure would if you don't mind. I'll text you later tonight to discuss the details.

Our hype man is back, Ohio smash will make a comeback!

:phone:

Ohio Power Rankings

Smash Cadet
Updated with the newest rankings. There is no image for the time being but it is best if the list is released now for the sake of keeping up to date on player records and all associated relevancy.

Apologies for the delay - the majority of panelists were rather busy with life matters for a while. This next period will continue the three month trend and will conclude on February 25th, 2013.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Also, I thought Carls and MX would've been a bit higher, especially after they're dominating performance this past summer

Top Bottom