• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Lol I guess we'll see. I don't expect to stray away from my main any time soon though, or maybe at all.
This wasn't directed at you or anyone. It is a general statement for everyone, and I wouldn't suggest MK to anyone who is just starting out playing smash. Not at first.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
This actually kind of makes me wonder though, who would you consider as a beginner character? Other than Kirby, Puff or D3, I don't really know who would be easy to play for someone starting out.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd probably recommend Marth for most beginners. While it takes a ton of skill to do good with Marth at high levels in this game, I still find him to be a very balanced character for beginners to learn with. Like Fonz said though, it usually comes down to taste.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
ANYWAYS. <_<

>_>

I'll be working on the PokePR image soon again based on this list.
I also have something special planned for the HM's pokemon.

Muwhahahahahaha!!!!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hmm...
6 HM's
6 Pokemon allowed in a party
Display HM's like they are trapped in pokeballs and ready for battle? Or maybe as part of the healing thing at the pokemedcenter thingy-ma-jiggy-dicity?

Kel

Smash Master
That's a pretty good idea AZ. I like it! But I've got something else in mind. You guys will find out soon...

;D

(this is Kassandra)

Framerate

Smash Lord
Delibird has the crazy raccoon eye thing going on, not to mention the bag of what I can only assume to be thousands of dollars stolen from the nearest bank. He probably just got back from a heist.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I've been convinced to give the PR a chance instead of completely writing it off because of past experiences... The last two lists were kinda good IMO, and I take back what I said earlier... I'm gonna start following it again...

QUIVO

Smash Master
He's lived here for awhile I think... he just didn't go to tournaments. Once he started going, and got experience.. he *****.

M@v

Subarashii!
I remember way back when I first watched him play he was pretty good; then at TYM he 3 stocked my fox and jv 2stocked my mk (Dunno why I didn't use Falco; probably because I was doing with fox in friendlies I guess). I went on to 2-0 every else in the pool xP
Next time I'm in ohio I wanna mm you Blue, Falco vs Wario.

I said it before I'll say it again; Blue is the best Wario I've played. He needs to get himself to a national so everyone else goes O_O.

Top Bottom