• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Olimar Fram Data Thread

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm currently going through and getting some things I missed, such as the frames for each sweet and sour spot, hitstun, shield stun, etc. After I touch some things up I'm probably going to resticky the thread. I have some ideas for what I can do with this and a project I'm currently working on, so give me a bit of time and we'll see how things go :)

Based on a true story.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Please wait a little while longer than that to ask again, wwwilliam.

Last I checked, it was attached to the stickied Pikmin research thread.

Noa.

Smash Master
Yeah Will check the end of the first post of the Pikmin Research Thread. You should also read it if you haven't yet.

What are you going to test anyway?

Dnyce

Smash Master
Try to learn new ways to punish MK and Marth...
Learn something for Falco or a character MU that's relatively undeveloped or underplayed. That would be vastly more useful.
If you want help with the mk MU or something, just hit me up on AIM.

Dnyce

Smash Master
youre quite a happy mod :)
I hear it's a long/boring process... not to mention it taking 5 times longer to do it for Olimar than any other char.

Kinda asking a lot, lol. Idk how to do it, but if you really want to... go for it, haha.

Orion*

Smash Researcher

I hear it's a long/boring process... not to mention it taking 5 times longer to do it for Olimar than any other char.
i know plenty of mods for this website And others, and many of them put in a LOT of their personal time, yet they still dont generally act THAT salty over a simple question ;)

either way, hilt - if your mad just direct me to the right thread or someone whos not a **** to talk to and ill get all the data and gladly make a thread for the olimar boards so they know what's safe and what isnt :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol, I'm not mad. I've just done so much **** for nothing when it comes to research and I don't feel like doing any more, unless it's something very specific or something for a friend. I plan to get hitbubble data, and I'm perfectly willing to do small projects or small personal requests, but something like this I have no interest in testing.

Here's the debug code for you if you want it:

Debug Pause:-(GCC)
80000000 805B8A08
0402E5AC 8819000B
4A000000 804DE470
38000000 EFFF1000
86410000 00000001
E2000001 00000000
4A000000 805B8A08
3A000002 00FF0000
12000002 00000001
E2000001 00000000
4A000000 804DE470
38000000 FFEF0010
4A000000 805B8A08
3A000002 FF000000
12000002 00000100
E2000002 00000000

Button Modifier:
041E6CD8 4BE1C128
041E6D1C 4BE1C114
06002E00 00000068
9421FF80 BC410008
7CE4402E 7CE738F8
7CE73039 3864FFC0
7CE3412E 7CC4412E
B8410008 38210080
60000000 481E3EB0
9421FF80 BC410008
7C03202E 3DC01000
7DCE70F8 7C007039
740E0408 3DE00408
7C0E7800 40820008
64001000 B8410008
38210080 481E3EBC

Press start to enter debug mode. Press Z while in debug mode to move frame by frame. To pause the game as you normally would, press up on the control pad and X.

Please do not bring my status as a moderator into this. It has nothing to do with this situation, my ability to do research for my community, or all that I've done for it in the past. I wasn't "salty", I was more so annoyed. While I have nothing against you, when someone comes into our board and starts making requests or demands, I have no reason to fulfill these requests or demands. The Olimar boards are a family. A pretty close family. Because of this, I don't mind doing things for my family members when I know they need something. But when someone (not just you, it happens all the time) comes in our board just to impatiently request something and nothing more, after doing nothing for our board, that's not something I care about. My response wasn't so much of me being mad or "salty", it was me shrugging you and your question off.

Orion*

Smash Researcher

Please do not bring my status as a moderator into this. It has nothing to do with this situation, my ability to do research for my community, or all that I've done for it in the past. I wasn't "salty", I was more so annoyed. While I have nothing against you, when someone comes into our board and starts making requests or demands, I have no reason to fulfill these requests or demands. The Olimar boards are a family. A pretty close family. Because of this, I don't mind doing things for my family members when I know they need something. But when someone (not just you, it happens all the time) comes in our board just to impatiently request something and nothing more, after doing nothing for our board, that's not something I care about. My response wasn't so much of me being mad or "salty", it was me shrugging you and your question off.
ill thank you for the debug code however

1. your status as a mod has everything to do with every post you make ever. regardless of if its casual or serious, you represent a status of authority on this site, the same way that JV, a bbr member or even a smash researcher does. do NOT think your posts dont hold weight and that you being a mod doesnt mean something :p

2. it wasnt even impatiently. i just recall a few members of the oli backroom already having the data, so i figured id ask because i wanted to see it. irregardless if anyone did or didnt, it seems interesting and i was curious myself. and asking questions on SWF generally doesnt hurt people :awesome:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
You're welcome for the code.
it wasnt even impatiently. i just recall a few members of the oli backroom already having the data, so i figured id ask because i wanted to see it. irregardless if anyone did or didnt, it seems interesting and i was curious myself. and asking questions on SWF generally doesnt hurt people
The "Oli backroom" (lol) doesn't have such data. I never researched Olimar's shield stun for his smashes. And the word "finally" at the end of your sentence signified impatience. Whether or not you meant for it to sound like that, that's the way it was said. It was said as an impatient request, as if I, or someone else, had a reason to deliver such information to you. We don't.
your status as a mod has everything to do with every post you make ever. regardless of if its casual or serious, you represent a status of authority on this site, the same way that JV, a bbr member or even a smash researcher does. do NOT think your posts dont hold weight and that you being a mod doesnt mean something :p
lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You do understand that you just implied that the guy that has done an impossible amount of work for the Oliboards is lazy, called him a ****, and even after he did help you you gave him a lecture, all based on some assumption that we had something that we didn't.
You also claim that you want it to help the Olimars, but since I almost never see you post here it's quite safe to assume that you're just here to help yourself.

What the **** is wrong with you?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
You do understand that you just implied that the guy that has done an impossible amount of work for the Oliboards is lazy, called him a ****, and even after he did help you you gave him a lecture, all based on some assumption that we had something that we didn't.
Everything you posted there was wrong - and based on assumptions and exaggerations. I didn't assume anything, I rather just asked and "hoped" it was already common knowledge because it is rather important to know these kind of things.

You also claim that you want it to help the Olimars, but since I almost never see you post here it's quite safe to assume that you're just here to help yourself.
I go into random character boards QUITE often and do this - congrats for reading outside of your character board at all.

What the **** is wrong with you?
The question is... whats wrong with this board LOL.

everyone here is mad!

Also, Orion, you shoulda stayed on the EC for one more week for KTAR4 :D
real talk i thought i had class. and i get back and its "reflection week" so i just have to practice, wtf is this crap. its essentially practice and then go party, i wish i stuck around

i wanna see top 5 from you! :D

for hilt! you can put this up or confirm it if you want

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11192513&postcount=58

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Thank you for linking me the post that Luxor had researched earlier. I will put its data in the thread soon.

Don't worry about what is or isn't wrong with our character board, we're perfectly fine taking care of ourselves. As I said, we're a sort of a family, and I make sure to take care of my family when they need to be taken care of. However, I have absolutely no interest in doing something for (or at the request of) someone who comes in out of nowhere (you are not the first).

Also, who cares if you do this often in other boards? That has nothing to do with this. Don't expect anyone to keep tabs on what Orion does. Nobody in here cares, lol. Again, sorry if I seem mad or anything like that. You're just annoying me, haha.

Orion*

Smash Researcher

Also, who cares if you do this often in other boards?
he wanted to call me out on randomly posting in olimar boards like this is a closed forum or something-

i can post wherever/whenever i want

im not stuck to just my main, i am interested in brawl as a whole :p

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
He wasn't "calling you out on posting", lol. He was saying that since you haven't been seen in here posting or doing anything for Olimar that we don't really have a reason to do anything for you.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I don't understand why I would have to restate what I just said in terms that you can understand.

It almost seems that you're trying to divert attention away from the fact that your "everything you just said is wrong" argument doesn't exactly make for a good counter when your insults are difficult to miss.

implied that the guy that has done an impossible amount of work for the Oliboards is lazy
i know plenty of mods for this website And others, and many of them put in a LOT of their personal time, yet they still dont generally act THAT salty over a simple question ;)
called him a ****
either way, hilt - if your mad just direct me to the right thread or someone whos not a **** to talk to
you gave him a lecture
ill thank you for the debug code however
1. your status as a mod has everything to do with every blah blah blah
all based on some assumption that we had something that we didn't.
can we get block advantage and all that kind of stuff for smashes put up finally? O_o
recall a few members of the oli backroom already having the data
If you have an explanation for all of this, I'd like to hear it.
And adding smileys to everything doesn't make you seem any nicer when you're insulting people.
If I was smiling at you IRL while spouting insults about your mother, I'm certain that you'd want to take me out back and let the air out of my tires too.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I don't understand why I would have to restate what I just said in terms that you can understand.

It almost seems that you're trying to divert attention away from the fact that your "everything you just said is wrong" argument doesn't exactly make for a good counter when your insults are difficult to miss.
im sorry im not willing to write an essay to explain to you that you are wrong. do you want a cookie poor denizen of smashboards? :urg: i feel sorry for those trapped in your dimension- for once i was a poor scallywag like urself :3

the first quote i didnt even imply that he was lazy, i said that he salty LOL wtf XD. i know hilts not lazy- its kinda obvious if you even read the op of this thread let alone all that hitstun **** on mk from dthrows that for some reason is like not normally easy to find.

the second quote i didnt Directly call anyone anything :bee:
why u mad LOL

I dont write lectures..., I write sermons!

oh and LOL i also pretty much said i would have asked for the frame data regardless of if people had it or not - its pretty useful knowledge. im not a frame data head but i always know approx. numbers so i can max. on being safe and punishing

CloverLeaf;11987715[COLOR="Teal" said:
If you have an explanation for all of this, I'd like to hear it.
And adding smileys to everything doesn't make you seem any nicer when you're insulting people.
If I was smiling at you IRL while spouting insults about your mother, I'm certain that you'd want to take me out back and let the air out of my tires too.[/color]

dont hate on emotes son those things are AmAZING

Blissard

Smash Lord
Everyone should get their +1 Popcorn ready, though my post isn't gonna be that long.
Everything you posted there was wrong
The question is... whats wrong with this board.
See, when everyone else thinks that you're wrong, and only you think that everyone else is wrong...then you're probably wrong. There's nothing wrong with the board, except that you go in, insult everyone INCLUDING the Senator, and claim that we're all mad. But wait, let's hear your excuse:
the first quote i didnt even imply that he was lazy, i said that he salty wtf
the second quote i didnt Directly call anyone anything
why u mad
Because it totally isn't obvious when you're insulting Hilt or Clover...
It doesn't matter if you don't call out someone in an insult if it still obviously implies them. For example:

"Don't be an arrogant ******* who goes into a random character board, demands information from everyone there, then spews idiotic, infantile insults when they don't have it."
mods dont generally act THAT salty over a simple question hilt - if your mad just direct me to the right thread or someone whos not a **** to talk to
HMMMM I WONDER WHO THAT POST WAS TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!

I go into random character boards QUITE often and do this - congrats for reading outside of your character board at all.
Wtf does this have to do with anything? Who cares what you do in other boards? These are the Oli boards, not other character boards.
im sorry im not willing to write an essay to explain to you that you are wrong. do you want a cookie poor denizen of smashboards? :urg: i feel sorry for those trapped in your dimension- for once i was a poor scallywag like urself
Indeed you didn't write an essay to prove him wrong. Hell, you didn't write anything. Instead, you denied what you BLATANTLY did, made accusations with NO EVIDENCE. Clover used proof to counter your pitiful excuse of arguments, and you say this bull**** about him in a condenscending tone when he's undeniably right...and more importantly, you're wrong. You owe him an apology.
No, it's not funny. I deleted all of the smiling emotes and LOL's in the quotes cause they weren't the least bit funny.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Everyone should get their +1 Popcorn ready, though my post isn't gonna be that long.
oh yeah- might as well pull out the ice cream and the bikini girls to. :awesome:

See, when everyone else thinks that you're wrong, and only you think that everyone else is wrong...then you're probably wrong. There's nothing wrong with the board, except that you go in, insult everyone INCLUDING the Senator, and claim that we're all mad. But wait, let's hear your excuse:
eh. so you are mad LOL

Because it totally isn't obvious when you're insulting Hilt or Clover...
yeah even in smash imo im pretty telegraphed- doesnt really change anything though.

"Don't be an arrogant ******* who goes into a random character board, demands information from everyone there, then spews idiotic, infantile insults when they don't have it."
i didnt spew insults because of that xD
i spewed it because you people are BUGGGGGGIN

Indeed you didn't write an essay to prove him wrong. Hell, you didn't write anything.
then why are you mad... xD

Instead, you denied what you BLATANTLY did, made accusations with NO EVIDENCE. Clover used proof to counter your pitiful excuse of arguments, and you say this bull**** about him in a condenscending tone when he's undeniably right...and more importantly, you're wrong. You owe him an apology.
im sorry clover that you and your board is full of ****s.
dabuz is mad chill, although i troll him irl to much. PS if he posts here is chill. Lcancels awesome also.

im also sorry for insulting hilt- although its funny he doesnt have information and is salty when i asked him about it although he wanted to find it already and some of the information i asked for in the first place

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11115610&postcount=2

so much info in that thread btw wtf LOOOL. why is that locked im so confused.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11115610&postcount=2No, it's not funny. I deleted all of the smiling emotes and LOL's in the quotes cause they weren't the least bit funny.
you lack a sense of humor-
or maybe you dont and you just take life super seriously. either way- enjoy being salty while i chill in europe with all the cool kids :awesome:

at best all you do is

A. get pissed more :bee: (which btw is hilarious)
B. prove my point about this board having a salt wall- although tbh i really dont care about that to much, i can still post here if i want to. tis cool though, family protects each other and all that.
C. make me giddy with glee. if those are even words.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I wish you knew how funny this all is for us. I really do, lol. Props to Blissard and Clover coming to my defense, much love. Props to Fino for munchin dat popcorn. Orion you're right in that this board has a wall. Not necessarily a salt wall, but there are definitely walls involved. I'll leave it at that. This conversation ends here. Orion's definitely shown his maturity in his last post, and there's no reason to push him to act any more like a child. Orion, I'm going to personally ask that you do not provoke our board or insult my family. Also, please don't make assumptions. I never said that I did or didn't have any information. I said the Oli Backroom (lol) doesn't, and that the Olimar boards don't. I never said that I, nor a group of people of any sort, do or don't have any of the info you're talking about. What I said was "no" to your initial question. If you want to translate that as salt, cool. However don't come into this board and call our community, our family, ****s. I would expect you to be a bit more mature than that.

But anyways, conversation over. Regarding the link you referred me to a few days ago, I'm not going to put it in this thread. It doesn't belong here, this thread is for basic frame data, nothing complicated. When a thread with more diverse forms of frame data is made (hitstun, shield stun, etc), that information will be put in that thread. So yeah. You got your answers. If you have no other business, have a nice day.

If the conversation picks back up I might be forced to lock this thread. And we don't want that, do we?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I wish you knew how funny this all is for us. I really do, lol. Props to Blissard and Clover coming to my defense, much love. Props to Fino for munchin dat popcorn. Orion you're right in that this board has a wall. Not necessarily a salt wall, but there are definitely walls involved. I'll leave it at that. This conversation ends here. Orion's definitely shown his maturity in his last post, and there's no reason to push him to act any more like a child. Orion, I'm going to personally ask that you do not provoke our board or insult my family. Also, please don't make assumptions. I never said that I did or didn't have any information. I said the Oli Backroom (lol) doesn't, and that the Olimar boards don't. I never said that I, nor a group of people of any sort, do or don't have any of the info you're talking about. What I said was "no" to your initial question. If you want to translate that as salt, cool. However don't come into this board and call our community, our family, ****s. I would expect you to be a bit more mature than that.

But anyways, conversation over. Regarding the link you referred me to a few days ago, I'm not going to put it in this thread. It doesn't belong here, this thread is for basic frame data, nothing complicated. When a thread with more diverse forms of frame data is made (hitstun, shield stun, etc), that information will be put in that thread. So yeah. You got your answers. If you have no other business, have a nice day.

If the conversation picks back up I might be forced to lock this thread. And we don't want that, do we?
in a actual serious post

-it doesnt concern me if any threads get locked, its not like i dont have other things to do. infractions don't really matter to me either i never do anything ACTUALLY worth giving me points for anymore, so i will never go over 6. ._.

but irregardless of that, sorry i dont really mince my words? i smell **** so i say it how i see it bro - if that actually offends you then the internet in general probably isnt the best place to be :glare:

also, there really is NO real reason why this cant be a part of this thread. you have no other thread in the making, and it actually does fit within it perfectly fine, look at the marth frame data thread (wonderful<3).
most people that care to look up frame data in the first place can tell you what block advantage // shield stun is... its not that complicated LMFAO.

olimar mains seem to have a habit of not liking other people to know a lot about their character and its quite silly, it dumbs the community down and its not like any of you other than RB/dabuz are making money lol.

Dnyce

Smash Master
olimar mains seem to have a habit of not liking other people to know a lot about their character and its quite silly, it dumbs the community down and its not like any of you other than RB/dabuz are making money lol.
I tell peeps whatever they want to know if they ask me...
and I just won about $200 yesterday...

but I'm used to it - ignorance of the entire community about my character etc.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
lmao that's the second time you've said "irregardless"
im sorry if its not "100% proper english" although its pretty clear in meaning, despite being an informal word.

at least you can read what im saying -.-

next time ill just post in alternate caps if you want

LiKeThIsItSsUpErAnNoYiNgIkNoWlOl

Top Bottom