• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (Official?) p2p kaillera thread

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I mean host with P2P, there's a waiting games list for P2P games but no one is ever hosting. It's all by appointment right now.

Adi

Smash Lord
Bump and you should update the first post with everyone's AIM from this thread.

Aim's in the profile, hit me up and I'll play.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doing that will just cause it to go the same way as the active player list.

New people sign up, and post their AIM / MSN.
They play a few games, then quit.
Other people want to play, but can't find anyone to play with, as there're a heck of a lot of retired players.
There's no way to know whether some has retired or not, so they're forced to stay there.
The list becomes huge, and it becomes more and more pointless.

Kham

Smash Cadet
I mean host with P2P, there's a waiting games list for P2P games but no one is ever hosting. It's all by appointment right now.

Really? and here I was thinking that the feature was just broken.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
im starting to get into smash 64 again. i havent played online yet, but i think ill try it out. if you want to play send me a pm, or...
aim: petreandsqueaky

i havent played competitively at all in this game, so ill probably suck compared to everyone else.

Top Bottom