• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Peach challenge (New York rank)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, thank s to a Post by bailey I came up with a true chalenge that I think all can agree with. so here it goes. and baliey, I would like your help on this two if possible.:)

Ok, I would like to get my peach rank. Tuff training I belive I can get a desent rank to be noticed as a tuff Peach player. and im sure other Peach Players would like to get thier Peach rank as well. so to get ranked, Us Peach players must battle against Pros or hardcore people like PC, Wes Etc. then, they judge our Peaches By:

-How many stocks we took off.

- If the match went 2 out of 3

- the people we play have to use thier mains

- If you win the set (no excuse of sandbag. No sand bag allowed, straight up hardcore matches)

-mindgames and tech skills

You will be ranked by all of this (bailey or anyone else, if there is more was to be judge, please let me know)

Peach players in this challenge for rank in N.Y:

Dark.Pch (Mains Peach)

Vanz (Mains Peach)

DJ Nintendo

Bailey

DarkPeach(Mains Peach)

Warriorknight

Killa Fox

Rockin (Mains Peach)

Luck(Mains Peach)

JC (Mains Peach)

Players Peaches have to fight against

DJ Nintendo

bailey

Alenjadro P

Killa fox

Ace Marth

Every Peach player that want to get ranked, Post here and say so. Your name will Be listed in this thread and your Peach will be ranked. the number you are ranked depends on how many Peach players take this challenge. This is mainly for players that main Peach. Put if you dont and want to get ranked as well, join on the challenge.

Rules are straight up MLG. and you get one set, after that, you will be judge on your performance. you only get one match against each pro/ hardcore player. you can not fight them twice to get ranked. once you have fought that one person that is it, you cant go at it again to change thier mind.

any tourny that involes thee people, let them know about this challenge after the match you will be judge. and they have to be straight up truthful about this.

I dont think there is more to add to this but if more ideas come up, it will be posted so pay attention to the first post which is this one often, things might be added or changed

Rankings:

1. Alejandro
2. Bailey or Reject
3. Bailey or Reject
4. Phish-it (even though he don't play her much)
5. PC Chris

After the challenge more will be added depnending on how many Peach players entered and be ranked
this should be fun I belive. time we Peaches took over N.Y Lol And also see who has the baddest Peach in N.Y. Let the games begin

Cia

das kwl
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!! I'M IN!!

i want my Peach ranked!!

There's just one more thing. Why not make it an actual competition instead of random. here is an EXAMPLE.
Instead of having a random good player give the rank, Designate 3 different Players That play Peach Counters. (I.E. Ace_Marth:Marth, Killafox:Fox, and.. umm.. Wes/Kuubu:Link)

Obviously, the object is to try and win the match, but with counters, it should be understood that it can be difficult. The judges should be judging on the challengers technical skill, mind games (or attempts at deceiving the opponent), How well the challenger uses terrain to their advantage, and how well they can counterpick a stage given the opponents character.After you've had a set with each of the designated judges, They and two other panelists that watched the match rank you with a score from 1-10. after they vote, we just average the 5 scores. (I.E. 8, 8, 9, 7, 6. that players ranking would be.. 7.6.. i think.. lolz)

i think this method is safe because it's very situational to just have only one chance. you could have a bad match, or the person maybe very familiar with your play style. There are many factors that could jeopardize or enhance a persons rank. I feel this method may be a bit more accurate. What does everyone else think??

and i'm not saying to use my method exactly, but i do believe my method has a bit more variety. either way, i'm all for this 100%

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I don't main Peach and I hate using her but I'll join this challenge for fun. In addition, I'd like to see how my wack a$$ Peach be ranked.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well ya'll know I am in this shiz also I am one of the good people (pro if you will lol NOT) you have to play. You won't play my Peach you will play my Marth or Fox. But use my list right now for the first standings
1. Alejandro
2. Bailey or Reject
3. Bailey or Reject
4. Phish-it (even though he don't play her much)
5. PC Chris

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
so this list for now is the first Five Best Peaches in N.Y? ok, I start of with this, and after this challenge is over, it will change. I dont think it would hurt to play these five as well.

PS: bailey, get on aim so we can talk more about this

Cia

das kwl
Because Peach is hawt!!

By The way.. the five people that we are supposed to challenge, did you ask them if they'd mind playin a million back to back peaches and will they be at the same tournament?? can we get a date??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cause Peach owns thats why.Peach FTW. she is gonna tale over N.Y XD!!!!

thiere s no date now. its bein set up so be patient

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Peach is gay and i hate her. Im in this **** ***** all dai ******. Look for a nice white green peach mirkin ****** left and right, its most likely me lol.
Yo ******, for monday i can play from 10am-4pm get at me ******.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
KILLAFOX SPEAKING---

this thread is ********. playin each other in peach dittoes os not goin to prove anything. no one here has a better peach that PC. can anyone here beat M2K or KDJ with their peaches? i dont think so.

it should be
1. PC
2. alejandro
3. warriorknight
4-13123. dont matter.

im pretty sure WK can beat people ya cant beat with his peach just becuase he has better mind games. like i can beat ace sometimes with my peach and his marth. i dont think anyone here can beat his marth with peach. this is just my opinion, but ya can take it however ya want.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see you miss read this thread hardcore. all Peaches are playing pro's and hardcore people. and het have to use thier mains, its not Peach dittos like the last one. and these ranks are gonna be offical. Im getting help from Baliey and some others, talk to DJ, he will Fill you in, we need KF for this too

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok so Your gonna be one of the People the Peaches have to fight. and you have to be straight up fox. You cant switch your main. and I'll add you to the list for you to be in the Peach ranking challenge. Your brother will be a judge too right so I can just add him on?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I;ll add him as a judge and someone the Peaches have to play against.remeber read the whole first page of this thread so you are away of what is going on, and the rules may change depending on where this will take place and all

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey, you know I'm down with this Peach Challenge, so put my name up.

I just hope the people that's facing us don't get a Peach headach. She's already a ***** to most people as it is XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, you know I'm down with this Peach Challenge, so put my name up.

I just hope the people that's facing us don't get a Peach headach. She's already a ***** to most people as it is XD
And the mains that they have are a ***** for us so it makes it even

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How many ranks will there be? Like, will there be a top 5 of the best peaches or top 10?
Your Peach will be ranked going by the nimber of Peaches that entered. and the Peaches that have entered will be know already as good Peach or average, others well be know and great Peaches and so on

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
crap, PC lagged and messed up the post and made it double, pay no mind to this, look at the one after this.....sorreh...........>___<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh crap, id did not notice that. well he says he is In N.Y all the time, and you are too. Im gonna have to talk about this and see, if so I can have him and you JC I'll check with Bailey and see what to do, so if you want in as well, since you in N.Y more than jersy then I'll put you up

phish-it

Smash Champion
This is quite possibly the most purposeless topic I've seen in awhile. Or atleast how your performing it. Obviously you get recognized as a good player through beating other good players and placing well in tournaments; not some stupid mathematical equation derived from judges.

As with DJ Nintendo and WarriorKnight I don't even like playing Peach, hell, even when I do she still is pretty mediocre. But when I do play the slutty hot-dog chugging mess, I play as Daisy, because she doesn't like to downsmash.

Cia

das kwl
This is quite possibly the most purposeless topic I've seen in awhile. Or atleast how your performing it. Obviously you get recognized as a good player through beating other good players and placing well in tournaments; not some stupid mathematical equation derived from judges.

As with DJ Nintendo and WarriorKnight I don't even like playing Peach, hell, even when I do she still is pretty mediocre. But when I do play the slutty hot-dog chugging mess, I play as Daisy, because she doesn't like to downsmash.
Ouch.. that was purposeless

thx

Smash Ace

lmao he got at her and anyway i think imight pick up a peach just for this little event like seriously its not that hard to play with her...-_- and well also not all grt playershave the money to go to all these tournys so this isnt COMPLETELY pointless im jsut saying =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is quite possibly the most purposeless topic I've seen in awhile. Or atleast how your performing it. Obviously you get recognized as a good player through beating other good players and placing well in tournaments; not some stupid mathematical equation derived from judges. Oh well, your opinion and this is all in good fun. this game is about fun right. well last I checked anyway and people are in on it. but your opinion so meh

Well thats your opinion. and this is all in fun, thats what this game is about right? Last I checked. and people are in one it. all in good fun play smash. Or is it bad to have friedly fun here. You can say all that you want on Peach, other cheap characters in this game just as cheap so :p but its your opinion so meh

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You really belive its that easy to play with Peach Thx?. I want you to try to ouf FC me or JC with Peach, wait she is tht easy so try to out FC court.................yea I think twice if I was you and FC is 80% of her game. Play your friends with Peach or enter Tournies with her, even better and you come back and give me the result my good friend of mine;)

excuse the double post PC is on drugs today. LOL

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
She IS extremely easy to use(u dont even need to know how to L-cancel for god stakes lol. Float canceling is something that can be learned really quick, also the gay turnip throwin is easy to do, the dash attack and downsmash is the gayest of all which i think just about anybody can do. the rest is mindgames. Sheik is still much easier to learn. Compare peach to someone like fox, marth or pepe(that can take mastering). There is no relative mastering to peach.

Im down to play ****** peaches monday, tuesday and wednesday from 9am -4pm so lemme know. I know its early but thats the only time i could do it. The best for me would be monday(later 2day) If ya could hit me up via aim Queenzplaya087 we'll set something up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
She IS extremely easy to use(u dont even need to know how to L-cancel for god stakes lol. Float canceling is something that can be learned really quick, also the gay turnip throwin is easy to do, the dash attack and downsmash is the gayest of all which i think just about anybody can do. the rest is mindgames. Sheik is still much easier to learn. Compare peach to someone like fox, marth or pepe(that can take mastering). There is no relative mastering to peach.

Im down to play ****** peaches monday, tuesday and wednesday from 9am -4pm so lemme know. I know its early but thats the only time i could do it. The best for me would be monday(later 2day) If ya could hit me up via aim Queenzplaya087 we'll set something up.

Ha ha ha, If that is the case and Peach is easy to use, I should be able to play like wife in a few months right cause I watch his videos and look at guides on the boards and online. also pratice at home, and of course she is easy. Ok, thanks for letting me this know dude. LOL Your the best. Your the king of mindames. I so have to Play with you to get my Peach up there. Teach man:)

mog87

Smash Ace
Did you mistaking post that ranking list invertedly, cause it seems backwards. But yea Im no smash scientist but Im sure youll find that the better player will have the better peach, that is to say whoever the overall best player is will likely win this challenge regardless of maining peach or not. But yea this thing looks like fun somewhat, Id enter for kicks but my c-stick is broken so thats like an auto dq, so yea good luck, and get rid of that "ranking" thingy or is that maybe 5 comes before 1.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Did you mistaking post that ranking list invertedly, cause it seems backwards. But yea Im no smash scientist but Im sure youll find that the better player will have the better peach, that is to say whoever the overall best player is will likely win this challenge regardless of maining peach or not. But yea this thing looks like fun somewhat, Id enter for kicks but my c-stick is broken so thats like an auto dq, so yea good luck, and get rid of that "ranking" thingy or is that maybe 5 comes before 1.
I got this from bailey, if you know the right info about the top five in N.Y for sure please let me get it and I'll switch it, for now its all I have

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
I thought it was just NY peaches? Otherwise I'd enter too but I'm in jorsey.
I dont live in new Jersey thts a glitch >_>...
but fer real i hav a house in NY its just tht my parents are devorced so i hav one in jersey too.

lmao he got at her and anyway i think imight pick up a peach just for this little event like seriously its not that hard to play with her...-_- and well also not all grt playershave the money to go to all these tournys so this isnt COMPLETELY pointless im jsut saying =)
uh stfu. thts like saying that ur gonna just pick up shiek and be as good as isai. yes peach is easy to use but it still takes time to know how to use her. i garentee ur not going to be as good as anyone on this forum with peach for a least a good 7 months of playing with her.

ur right pepe is hard to master >.<
Yo WK ill play u this wednesday. As for time and where ill tell u on aim. Anyone else wanna come on Wednesday its gonna be in Manhatten so don't be plannin on playin in no Brooklyns. yous brooklyns guys is crazy's.:chuckle:

Top Bottom