• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I will be there. There's a very small chance that I will have to leave early, but it is indeed -just- a very small chance.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Gentlemen. I am ready to receive bros of smashing. Let's do this OJ style in the heezy. 1055 Morewood Ave. is the place to be.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Gentlemen. I am ready to receive bros of smashing. Let's do this OJ style in the heezy. 1055 Morewood Ave. is the place to be.
You are ready to receive... I did not know this about you Boney, what would Emma think?
I'll be there in like an hour or so, till like six then i'm leavin for dinner, and I shall return afterward.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
No johns, Logie.

Combo Videos aren't about strategies. They are about. . .fish.

Why not? Fish.

I am El Shuffador. I play the furry one that needs to be fixed.

Love me, hate me, whatever.

Zero Mercy, always. Oh, and I am working on being more arrogant.

Orange Fox 4lyfe.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
More like OptiFREAK Prime.

Played my first practice match in LoL today; I lost terribly. I need a better grasp on items and abilites to effectively kill another champion

AprilShaw

aka Logan
It's tough lol. Best thing to do is go to leaguecraft.com and look up some guides. For Mordekaiser, Heat n Serve's 5 minute Mordekaiser is pretty **** good

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I just started playing League. I'm a fan of Shaco. If you want to help me nub it up I'm Raziel744 on there, too.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Lol. Love you too, Alan.

Wavelanding is boss.

You guys remember wavelanding, right?

Lol, just kidding.

Not "jk," I despise it. Whole heartedly, I despise it.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I set a new record for sleep after that: 17 hours (probably 16, having woken a few times). I slept so long that I thought I woke up and took a 4-minute piss, but actually I went back to sleep and dreamed it. I didn't even hear the alarm I set.

Was it good for you?

Going through some footage at the moment.

Everybody watch this (with sound): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnA4u9CaK7A

gouda

Smash Journeyman
A superb game sir, I would strongly recommend indulging in the very near future.
Hey Yall, cannot attend smashing this friday, doin percussion concerts.
I am having some SERIOUS latency issues with LoL. Like, my internet connection is fine, but the time between when I put in a command to when my character actually does it is like a full two seconds.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I solo'd Kreutzet on NIN and got my Sirocco Kukri for THF /flex.
I solo'd Seiryu for no reason as RDM. /flex.

I also duo'd Suzaku as NIN and BLU to get my Suzaku's Sune-ate. They didn't drop. :( Everything else I've solo'd has been done before (well, technically so have both of those) and was for moneys.

Did you hear about the level cap being raised to 99? XD

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I solo'd Seiryu for no reason as RDM. /flex.

I also duo'd Suzaku as NIN and BLU to get my Suzaku's Sune-ate. They didn't drop. :( Everything else I've solo'd has been done before (well, technically so have both of those) and was for moneys.

Did you hear about the level cap being raised to 99? XD
Yeah, 99 cap is ridiculous. I refused to level any jobs with mana so that limited me in what I could solo XD. Although I did want to try the flower jailer with the NIN kite method...

Top Bottom