• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Im sad....

OMGZCHRISTMASSTORYTOOGUDZ!

PANCAKES! *epic round house kick thing*

lol that parts so random

and thats coming from me ><

I miss logan and Wemp <3

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I heard you jump with up on the joystick...true or false?
So does Lovage. And Hungrybox. And some other people who are alright at that Super Mario Fighting Game.

@Aaron:

Hi!

:D

You coming to smash this Friday? I wanna get some practice against/advice from you. My Marth has gotten a ton better, same with my Falco, can't decide who I like more though lmao. But yeah come this Friday!

Actually who all *is* going this week?

takieddine

Smash Master
Guaranteed only at 0, if fox tries to upair.

That fox was just slow/didnt double jump early enough to allow space between him and the jiggz.

I just thought of this...

smash has moonwalking...

GREATEST GAME EVER MADE.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
In days of old of stories foretold of fields of green and grass of gold
The sky burnt bright and stars pierce night while lives take root and dreams take flight
Creatures abound as the world turns round the circle of life this thing that astounds
You think me crazy from your world so hazy and turn your back but i have touched your envy
It is merely intuition a most true superstition a tool that lets one live in a vast imagination

this spilled out of my head this morning. It's rough, but i like it.

A-Laon

Smash Master
In days of old of stories foretold of fields of green and grass of gold
The sky burnt bright and stars pierce night while lives take root and dreams take flight
Creatures abound as the world turns round the circle of life this thing that astounds
You think me crazy from your world so hazy and turn your back but i have touched your envy
It is merely intuition a most true superstition a tool that lets you live in ones own imagination

this spilled out of my head this morning. It's rough, but i like it.
This is why I wanted you to be a part of our writing project.

ON THAT NOTE

I think it's about time we try to arrange a session. How are people's evening schedules for next week? We just need to aim to get everybody on skype for about an hour, if that.

takieddine

Smash Master
Alan I'm making a videogame, its gonna be a fighting/RPG with ONLY Druids and shape shifting. I believe its now YOUR turn to bend over.

Its gonna play like smash and wow arenas.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
My evenings are kind of just nothing until I get calls, which has been happening a lot lately :S.

Just set a date, and I'll commit to it so long as it isn't wednesdays or saturdays

edit - post count 666

The_Aegis

Just a Taco
i would like to go to Pound V but i personally think im trash and i don't wana take a spot for someone who really has a chance of making it out of pools or far in the bracket u think there would be more than one car going to pound?

i need to come more often Fridays...........

TheLake

Smash Master
lol we all suck

or we will all make it out of bracket

pitt/butler is sooo hit or miss

just snag a ride

we are all smashers here

except us blacks

we are black smashers

<3 blacks

Vyke

Smash Champion
Blashers.

10blashers.

Just kidding, "The Cat Returns" is the most hilarious Ghibli movie in awhile. It even has an incredible dub with an incredible cast.

takieddine

Smash Master
My evenings are kind of just nothing until I get calls, which has been happening a lot lately :S.

Just set a date, and I'll commit to it so long as it isn't wednesdays or saturdays

edit - post count 666
WEMP MASTA FLEX, are you back in pittsburgh?!

Also lets take a vote. Who will be willing to put up with driving to MI for the tourney there instead?! It would still be 1-day, just drive early, get here late.

Top Bottom