• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

takieddine

Smash Master
yeah i already found myself in the habit of "last hitting" because thats just how i systematically go through multiple enemies, target the one with the lowest health.

what are the mechanics behind turrets? do they only attack when they have their minions around them?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
yeah i already found myself in the habit of "last hitting" because thats just how i systematically go through multiple enemies, target the one with the lowest health.

what are the mechanics behind turrets? do they only attack when they have their minions around them?
Turrets will attack the first enemy that enters their range. They will prioritize minons over champions, so you hit the turret while it attacks your minion wave. It will switch targets as soon as you damage and enemy champion while in range of the turret. So be careful.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Be sure to hit up the league thread in the Lighthouse for more info. Most of those guys will help out.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
shaved my head today. check that ****! Naka I got your text whilst in a gig, hell yeah we gotta chill and talk g strings n ****.

I miss ya'll. what the hell was that game we used as an engine for getting together on a weekly basis to have fun, meet new people, and reminisce? Oh yeah... chess.

Check Mate muthaf***a

numerical-neko

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Lokii's roomate... I've been playing melee since I was little and got my gamecube. I've never competed before exactly but I really like the game and hope to start trying > w< I main Peach btw~
I eventually might get into brawl a little but not sure yet, I've learned I can't play as Peach on it lol so I need to find an all new main if I do.

Top Bottom