• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
*channeling my inner tupac and WEMP*

is there a lil sum'n sum'n go'in on wardsdeiiii

ma doo?

Sushi?

yeaaaaaaaah ma shi ma fugh

lets bag us dat fish guap know what i sayin

woof woof

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
So I finished playing Amnesia, and I noticed that there was a built-in expansion pack called "Justine". I figured I'd give it a shot...

OH MY SWEET GIRL!

One... it's scarier than the main game. Two... it's brutal as all hell. Three... you can't ****ing save. When you die, it doesn't just take you to the menu screen... it boots you to windows because you suck and you ****ing got killed. I died about 30 minutes into the game. I'd try another run through, but my hands are shaking right now.

Basically, you are trapped in a dungeon and this creepy girl (Justine, one villainous *****) speaks to you via a series of phonographs and tells you how you can escape. There are three other prisoners along with you - You can kill them in order to make your escape easier, or you can attempt to save them and, in so doing, make your own escape extremely difficult. I TRIED TO BE A HERO!

Oh, and you can enhance the creepiness of your play-through by finding and playing hidden recordings of Justine torturing and killing people. So you get to hear the echo of this ***** as she gores some poor guy's eyes out while simultaneously being chased by demon that can one-shot you. Obviously, you have no weapons (and you don't even have access to the lantern in this game-mode). Basically... YOU'RE ****ED.
Wow I gotta play this game. Is it pc only? I'll research. Also, is Pittsburgh's next tourney in NEOH on the 22nd or waiting til march 2nd in Athens (I'll definitely be driving to that).

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll be throwing a tourney sometime during the beginning of spring!!!!!!

Smashtastrophe 4!!!!!!!!!
I hope this will be a melee and brawl event ;)

I got you in Brawl if you need help with it.

I'm at PSU but would gladly come home to visit for a weekend if there was a tourney.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'd like to have all 3 smashes going on. ANDDDD IF THERE'S TIIIIIIMMMMEEEE!!!!!!

A MARIO PARTY TOURNAMENT!!!!

if people bring some N64's and any Mario Party.

M@V: I could definitely use your help TO'ing brawl

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Yeah, Mario Party 7

The one where they go on the cruise

and Bowser doesn't get invited

and Toadsworth has 2 different voice sounds

and he's the host of the game

and all the mini-games blow

yeah. . . . . that one

Bring the N64 ones, 1, 2, or 3.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Can't go to Michigan.

Should be going to Cleveland (I think it's the 11th)

Definitely going to Vudu/Carroll-fest.

Keep me posted, guys.

jbro

Smash Ace
Looking into it.
The next thing I'll be getting.
I have a old dazzle capture card but we were never able to get it to work. Idk.
i'll see if i can **** with it and get it to work.
if not i have no problem pitching some money to get another card.
also i'm gonna use your computer to play minecraft when you're not using it YEEEEAAAHHH
who plays minecraft? pittsburgh crew server should be a thing

Top Bottom