• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
My mom is being a ***** and saying I might not even be allowed to drive there.

Not sure if I can, or can't. Is there room in someone else's car for Shane and I to go if worse comes to worse? We'll help pay for gas and ****.
uh, **** that, you tell her that i spent like 100 dollars for this trip and if i cant go she'll be paying me back. seriously **** that

Vudujin

Smash Lord
-FC Update-

Aaron, we have to leave Saturday night. Pools start at 10 am and it takes over six hours to get there. For furute reference when you call off for tourneys, call off the day before since you work into the next day. You're gonna have to call in sick or something.

Carroll, I can drop you off in Ashtabula, so you guys can leave when you want. Make sure sweet is still driving.

Sweet, grow a pair, tell your mom to go **** herself, and that your going to play video games.

Ambix, since Carroll's getting dropped off and he has our room reserved, we'll stay in the room you booked and compensate you for your trouble.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
-FC Update-

Aaron, we have to leave Saturday night. Pools start at 10 am and it takes over six hours to get there. For furute reference when you call off for tourneys, call off the day before since you work into the next day. You're gonna have to call in sick or something.

Carroll, I can drop you off in Ashtabula, so you guys can leave when you want. Make sure sweet is still driving.

Sweet, grow a pair, tell your mom to go **** herself, and that your going to play video games.

Ambix, since Carroll's getting dropped off and he has our room reserved, we'll stay in the room you booked and compensate you for your trouble.
Yo, I'm all good. She just wasn't sure I could handle distance driving without getting another ticket.

Pat Brady is bringing Carroll(possibly Green Ranger and Taki) to Ashtabula at about noon. Gonna eat some food, play for a bit, and do this big Hunger Games thing.

We're leaving Ashtabula to go to Indiana at about 10 p.m.
I'll have Shane, Carroll(like I said, possibly GR and Taki) in my car.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Based on his avatar, I know at least one person in this thread will like this:

I would kill for this to be a real thing.

Ambix

Smash Ace
I only have the room booked for sunday and monday and I doubt they'll let us check in at 4 in the morning.

If they let us check in though you guys are welcome to crash for the morning.

iRJi

Smash Champion
After some hard though, and discussion with my other TO's and helpers, I have decided to make this event BOTH Brawl and Melee! Rulesets for both events have been updated! Make sure you check it out.

Follow this thread closely! Updates will happen periodically and may include changes in time the event starts, and ETC!

Spread the word, and tell your friends!

Collision V! Now BRAWL and MELEE!

SmashBoards: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326022
AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13613
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/448067268580627/

Ambix

Smash Ace
I think i'm going to drive to FC with JMOAN.

He's going to be here in pittsburgh around 3 PM on saturday and we're going to stay the night in his room. It's a little easier for me because I can get off of work pack and get there around 9 then get a good night's sleep before the tournament.

Anyone else want to leave a little earlier?

He has room for 6 in his van.

Top Bottom