• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

M@v

Subarashii!
I cant do december this year. I'm graduating college then so I'm going to be waaaaaaaaaaay too busy, + holidays+ apex right after said holidays.

D20

Smash Lord
InferiorityComplex - I live on campus (Brottier Hall). Let me know if you want to play some games or if you just need help with anything school related.

Life

Smash Hero
Dr. D20 would be a ridiculously epic tag.

Anyway, thanks for the offer, although I'm sure I'll see you at the weekly (not this one 'cause orientation looks stacked on Friday, but I don't have any Friday classes unless I end up in an ensemble that rehearses that day).

And my tag is Incom for short, although I might change it soon anyway.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Alrighty. Let me know. I'm in Behrend right now, and I'm looking for someone/some people to smash with.

Edit: Yooooo. Shane and I are coming down tonight.

kd-

Smash Lord
Yooooooooooo0o0o0o0 Team CarrollSwag all the way from Trinidad and Tobago is about to TAP at The Big House 2 :]]

Top Bottom