• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
The Nite Spot hasn't been open before about 6pm (sometimes later) everyday this week. I don't think they have enough students to staff it yet. I think hosting elsewhere this week might be a safer option.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Is smash at DUQ tomorrow? if not my new house is open for business and biddys.

also.. check the post count alan.. im coming for you.
The Nite Spot hasn't been open before about 6pm (sometimes later) everyday this week. I don't think they have enough students to staff it yet. I think hosting elsewhere this week might be a safer option.
I stopped by the info center and asked how their work study hiring campaign is coming along, and the student manager checked the schedule tomorrow and said that the nitespot should be open tomorrow cuz they have enough people.

there is a low possibility that it will not be staffed, but have faith!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Alright, I have some stuff to do, but I'll be looking for Smash around 5ish.

Everyone decide where it's happening.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I might show up this Friday (tomorrow). Are you guys still on for tomorrow, and how long do you guys normally play for?

Top Bottom