• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Yea i'll come hang out at alan's. What time?

Also sorry swag for being such a **** last night. It wasn't you. I just had a rough day at counseling and you got the spill over from that.

jbro

Smash Ace
naka, your phone's still here. i'll bring it tomorrow

EDIT: i know you know it's here i just meant that taki didn't grab it

:phone:

jbro

Smash Ace
i'm out at the bar, big dog. and if i don't pass out then i'm gonna be practicing for tomorrow because i haven't been playing at allllll

:phone:

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
You are all terrible people.

I saw a serious commercial about gambling problems today, and it made me chuckle.

See you all at Hope.

Ambix

Smash Ace
My dice audition is today. if I pass, dice class is finally over.

**** the pennsylvania gaming control board for mandating a ****ing 140 hour class to learn to deal craps.

anyone for smash on tuesdayish?

I saw a serious commercial about gambling problems today, and it made me chuckle.
I see actual people with gambling problems every day, and they make me chuckle.

especially when they call me dirty names then lose all their money.

takieddine

Smash Master
Anyone spot those 2 controllers left at the venue this sunday? Let me know please.

1 silver, without rubber.
1 hitmonlee controller.

Man at the venue said he handed em to the last guy out from there when i went to pick them up after Eat n' Park.

M@v

Subarashii!
What hotel are people staying at? If its close, I can probably drive over to yours and practice. I'll be heading out there thursday morning/afternoon. Its just Col and I i my car. I can't take anymore though, because my car is an Eclipse lol.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
But who is actually driving? If you guys wouldn't mind picking me up I shouldn't really be out of the way at all if youre takin 376 and I'd rather pitch gas and ride with you honkies than take the bus.
It's me. I can pick you up on the way down to Pittsburgh. Who's carpooling you to NJ?

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
No problem, it's 1140 Todd Road, Beaver Pa. Number is 724-683-0493. If I'm correct I should be like ~1 minute off an exit you'll be passing if I'm wrong then don't worry about it mang.

takieddine

Smash Master
Anyone spot those 2 controllers left at the venue this sunday? Let me know please.

1 silver, without rubber.
1 hitmonlee controller.

Man at the venue said he handed em to the last guy out from there when i went to pick them up after Eat n' Park.
^ Re-posting as to not get buried.

Ambix

Smash Ace
passed my audition.

school finally over.

anyone want to smash now that i have a normal schedule again?

Top Bottom